“Up with the best”

Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Up with the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 weeks at the aria rooms modern and stylish hard to fault. Great pool area which consists of four good size pools spaced out well never had a issue getting a bed at the weekend which can be a major issue in other hotels. Pool bar just not big enough and no atmosphere which is a shame. Some great bars in casino lift bar being the best with its live entertainment most nights. Several world class restaurants. If in vegas the aria is a must!

Stayed June 2014
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I am thrilled to see that you were captivated with many of the attributes that make up ARIA – from our modern guestroom accommodations, to our array of restaurants and the live entertainment at Lift Bar. I would also like to thank you for your comments regarding our Pool Bar. Your feedback is very valuable, and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,289)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Amazing view from the 54th floor!
Use the tram to get around easier to help you beat the heat.
The pools were so relaxing and they do provide a real Oasis!
The check-in line seemed intimidating, but it flew by and Rodney got us checked in within minutes. He made us feel like rock stars!!!

Room Tip: Just walk in. Let the room greet you and welcome you from the get go!
1 Thank todoaustin
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you so much for your glowing review and for letting others know how much you enjoyed the spectacular view from your 54th floor guestroom, our relaxing pools, and the award-winning Five-Diamond service provided to you by Rodney of our Front Desk. Your recognition of his efforts is greatly appreciated. I look forward to your return stay.

portsmouth england
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We are coming to Vegas on 1st September for 9 days staying at the Aria
Whilst we have never stayed in the Aria before we have eaten there several times in different restaurants and the service each time was wonderful and friendly as well as fantastic food especially in Lemongrass and Jean Georges
Loved the Todd's English Pub :)
The casino is easy on the eye and although I don't gamble a great deal my wife loves the slots in the Aria
The staff were always friendly and actually seemed to want us to enjoy ourselves unlike the staff we have encountered in other hotels
Part of the fun we have coming to Vegas is staying at a different hotel each time but I must say if The Aria lives up to our expectations we shall certainly return
We can't wait

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pompey_numnutz
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for the remarkable review. I am thrilled that you have decided to stay at ARIA based on the unparalleled service you received during past Vegas excursions. It is also pleasing to hear about the rewarding experiences you enjoyed at our appetizing restaurants, including Lemongrass, Jean Georges Steakhouse, and Todd English P.U.B. Thank you again, and I hope your upcoming stay is more astounding than your previous visits.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The rooms and hotel are beautiful. The service is impeccable and the amenities are 5 star. The entertainment and restaurant options are great. They keep the place spotless. There's no reason to ever leave the hotel! The spa is one of the best I've ever been to and I've never had a subpar service there.

1 Thank Steven160
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Steven,

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am delighted that you were enthralled with so many facets of your stay, including our award-winning service, alluring amenities, and delectable restaurants. At ARIA, we strive to create the single most significant resort experience in the world, and I am pleased that our efforts continue to exceed your expectations. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,

Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you're 24-hour breakfast people as we are, you'll appreciate the food quality served at the Aria Café.
Pleasant resort to navigate and you can still get 3/2 for your Blackjack instead of the 6/5 offered in increasing numbers by other casinos. It's a cash grab. Don't play them.
If you bet $10 you'll get $12 for a 6/5 Blackjack instead of $15 you should receive @ 3/2.
Players average 4 Blackjacks an hour so you're paying the casino $12 an hour just to sit there!
If you're a $50 player, you'll be paying the casino $60 an hour for the privilege of playing.
BOYCOTT any table only offering you 6/5 for your Blackjack !
Aria, Encore, Wynn and Palazzo best places to stay and play.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MShaer
Thank you for the outstanding review. It is wonderful to know how our Blackjack configurations greatly enhanced your gaming experience at ARIA. Additionally, I am elated that our 24-hour ARIA Café allowed you to indulge in a mouthwatering breakfast meal at your convenience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as it lets me know that we are creating individualized vacation experiences for our guests. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return stay.

Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Spent a week at Aria end of June with my wife. When we arrived it was around 2pm and already there was a long waiting line in the lobby awaiting to check-in. I waited at least 30 minutes for my turn to check-in. I had told the agent that I had already paid extra to upgrade my room. The agent acknowledged but kept telling me about the spa packages. When I got to my room, it wasn't the room which I upgraded to, so I had to return to the lobby to speak to another agent who seemed to have more experience. After 20 minutes of waiting, I finally got my new room key. This agent was very polite and acknowledged the mistake which was made by her colleagues. When we arrived to the new room, we were relieved because that was the room we wanted. However, if I had not pointed out the mistake, my money for the upgrade would be down the drain. Perhaps Aria's management should provide additional training to some of its agents. Aside from that, the hotel is nice. However, if you are looking for a specific theme, there isn't one as compared to Bellagio, Caesar's Palace or MGM. I guess its theme is the modern. chique and hip New Vegas. The room we stayed was clean and spacious. It was a corner suite with 920 sq. ft. Plenty of room for two people. It consisted of a full bathroom and a powder room. Nice living room with a dinning table. Panoramic view of the city. All the curtains in the room are controlled electronically. You could use the TV or the buttons on the walls to control them. There are a total of 3 TVs in the room. 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the living room and a small TV in the bathroom facing the bathtub.

In the casino, it wasn't as crowded as the other ones. Therefore, I had no trouble finding a seat at the Blackjack table. Some of the dealers were rude. No expression on their faces, almost yelling at the players, and not very courteous overall. They might have over worked. I had more fun playing at the Bellagio even though it was crowded.

I had breakfast at the Aria Cafe. Service was slow. My waitress had screwed up my order so I waited 30 minutes to get my eggs Benedict. What a waste of time!! The food was good though but the wait time was too long and ruined it.

The valet service was very good. I tipped the guys every time.

Overall, I don't think I will return to Aria. It's not a bad hotel but I think I will try others next time when I return to Vegas. The location is very good

Room Tip: Upgrade your room if you can. High floor. Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Worldtluxtraveller
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I am truly pleased to read you found your corner suite to be accommodating and that our staff made an extra effort to resolve any issues that arose during your visit.

Additionally, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with your guestroom and with the level of service from our Front Desk, Table Games, and ARIA Café staff. Please rest assured I will share your comments with our team for future improvements. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA.

Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We spent a lot of time in this casino and enjoyed it immensely. The entire property is very modern and the service was excellent! We will definitely consider staying here in the future as it is close to all the things we love about Vegas.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for your review of ARIA and for letting others know that the ambiance of our resort and the high level of service you received from our dedicated staff has left a lasting impression. I am also particularly pleased you will consider us for your future visits to Las Vegas and thank you for your kind comments regarding our casino.

Your continued patronage is deeply appreciated and I look forward to your return on a future stay.

Kind regards,