ARIA Resort & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
25,503 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is a very nice hotel , clean spacious room , good restaurants , 3 pools and access to the strip
It does not however deserve 5 stars when compared to other US 5 star resorts The reason is the staff attitude but this might just be a Vegas thing. When I arrived I asked if I could book another night , Sunday to add on to the 3 nights already booked. The lady at check in categorically stated that this was impossible the apparent reason was the resort was full and that the rates apparently change by the hour so I would have to wait till Sunday. I promptly sat down went online to hotels .com and booke a room at the hotel for Sunday and went back to the counter to check in, told them what had happened and was laughed at saying I must feel good to have blown off steam
Unfortunately I lost my credit card at the pool where I had bought several drinks during the day. I then had to literally beg for the supervisor to come up in the evening to check the bar area to see if the card had been handed in.
All in all I had a great time with friends but next time will look for somewhere with a better service record

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Madone904
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for selecting ARIA as your resort destination. I know that you had a plethora of hotels to choose from and had anticipated an extraordinary stay. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and am disappointed to know that you did not receive the award-winning Five Diamond service that we are known for.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. We look forward to reviewing your comments and rectifying this matter in a timely manner.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had a great stay over the 4th of July holiday. Fireworks were great. Aria is a great place to stay. Centrally located. Great pool area. Great food. Buffet had the best crab legs-hot ones and cold ones.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Donna M
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Donna,

It is a pleasure reading such an extraordinary review. I am pleased you enjoyed your Independence Day celebration, feasting experience at The Buffet, and that every aspect of your stay was spectacular. I would be elated to welcome you back to ARIA.

With gratitude,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Perfect, room, facilities, pool, so big got lost several times. Pricey for drinks , but order large margarita and it keeps you going. Play a few dollars and u get free drinks at machines. Spa is pure luxury, pricey but hey it's vacation time. I would stay here again, took a while to get used to room controls several times room was in darkness or curtains opening up as pressing wrong buttons.

Room Tip: 15008 amazing views not too far from lift
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Teresa M

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to your revitalizing visit to The Spa and breathtaking guestroom view. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to pricing is much appreciated and well noted. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The Aria is very neat right down to the spiffy controls for everything in your room. Like most new hotels in Vegas, the walk from the lobby or conference center will net you about 15 - 20 minutes if you manage to make it through the casino without trying your luck (add 30 more minutes). Everything there is top notch, clean and inviting. The food was surprisingly good too. I would skip the fees for room service and get off your behind to pick up some food somewhere. Enjoyed the visit and do recommend for both business conferences and personal.

Room Tip: Try to get a low floor if you don't plan to be in your room very much. This will save you the commute time to get to and from your room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RILKEAN

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the modern guestroom amenities that were created to enhance your stay. I am delighted to see you have enjoyed your business trip and had the opportunity to indulge in some entertainment as well. I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA on your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Amazing place. Elagant & classy without the snobby attitude. Relaxing atmosphere. Clean and safe place to stay.
Can't think of anything I didn't like there other than the free coffee at the casino but I haven't been in one that made good coffee for free.

Room Tip: Everything at your fingertips via remote control, from opening the curtains to turning on the lights when you walk in the room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harry B

Dear Harry,

I am ecstatic to read that ARIA has become your new favorite resort destination of choice. It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated the ambiance of our casino, sincerity of our staff, and that we have left you with an everlasting impression. Additionally, your comments regarding the coffee served within the casino floor is valued and will be shared among the departments to help improve our services. I look forward to your return.