“Great Location!”

Ranked #14 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Great Location!”

**** Great Location
*** Service needs some tweaking - Long lines. Staff members hanging out on the side or in back of the counter could've helped out instead of talking to each other unless it was an emergency they were dealing with. Greeting us doesn't help alleviate the long wait and only irritates the guests in line.
**** Great bakery, pricey but high quality
***** Clean

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ItsHoku
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for sharing the details of your experience at ARIA. It is pleasing to read how our desirable location, luxurious property and Jean Philippe Patisserie provided you with lasting memories of our resort. Moreover, I appreciate your patience with the extended wait times you encountered at our Front Desk. Please know that all of your comments will absolutely be shared with the appropriate areas for review. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return stay.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,358)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I visited at the end of June with a friend for a fortnight stay in Vegas. We arrived at a quiet time so didn't have to wait in long queues we saw other times at reception during our stay. Check in was efficient but not very friendly as others have reported.
The Deluxe King room was good but not spectacular. Yes - it has power controls for everything but so what? There were several faults such as a blocked sink,the room was dusty, had not been fully cleaned in detail. There were no slippers. Some towels were lacking. Most of these problems were quickly rectified.
We tried the buffet for breakfast on one morning. It was fine but not spectacular. The cafe restaurant had good service.
Spa was good with excellent facilities and a good massage!

Delays with bellboy bringing up luggage.

The hotel is new modern and with very attractive surroundings. Unfortunately it lacks atmosphere compared to other hotels nearby including Cosmopolitan, Planet Hollywood, Bellagio and Caesars to name but a few that we visited. The dealers and other staff around the casino look generally disinterested.

I wouldn't stay here again purely for the lack of atmosphere. Having stayed in a number of Las Vegas hotels before I feel that other hotels have better standards in the rooms such as Bellagio in their entry level rooms. But most importantly Las Vegas is all about fun. This hotel provides a professional efficient service but it lacks the fun factor!

Stayed June 2014
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for taking to the time to post a review to Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see you enjoyed our relaxing Spa facility, your massage, and the unsurpassed service provided to you at ARIA Café; however, it is also concerning to learn that you encountered a few negative aspects as well.

While I am pleased most of these circumstances were remedied, I would like to conduct further research pertaining to your stay to ensure that this does not reoccur. Our Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to obtain additional details about your visit.

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel as I saw the view from the bath tub on the website and couldn't resist. It didn't disappoint. It was pure luxury for the whole stay. The room was spotless every day, the bathroom was beautiful, we had a shower and bath tub separate, living area. It was amazing from start to finish. The view from the strip made it for us. The Casino was a lot more modern than the a lot of the other hotels and we bumped into lots of celebrities there. The restaurants in this hotel were great too and didn't blow the budget too much either, we really enjoyed the Spanish restaurant here. The only downside of the hotel was that check in probably was a bit too long.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Lauren,

It is a pleasure knowing that ARIA is the best hotel you have stayed in and that you were mesmerized with the breathtaking views from your modern guestroom. Additionally, I am pleased you enjoyed our vast casino and that you were able to indulge at our array of dining options, including Julian Serrano, our delicious Spanish Tapas restaurant.

I would also like to thank you for your patience during registration and please know that your input is well noted. I am delighted you had a memorable stay and I anticipate your return.

With gratitude,

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We got a free room from My Vegas so I was pretty excited to find out how beautiful the room was.13 yr old daughter LOVED the remote controlled everything (curtains, lights, TV you name it) We don't usually stay at high end hotels so this was a lovely treat for us being so luxurious and decadent. Bed was super comfy. Only bummer was that all mini bar was sensor controlled so you couldn't even move things to store anything of your own in the fridge.
Casino itself was beautiful, pools were great and all staff we met were very helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing ARIA and for participating in myVEGAS. I am thrilled you and your daughter were captivated with the innovative Control4 technology within your guestroom and found our resort and amenities to be of the highest luxury. I am also glad you were pleased with the aesthetics of our resort and appreciated the efforts of our award-winning staff.

Your kind remarks are much appreciated, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Worthing
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The only thing that I didn't like about this hotel was that I wasn't there long enough!
We arrived prior to check in due to the time of our flight, however this was no problem as they had a room ready for us, and even upgraded us to a higher floor for a better view at no extra charge. When we arrived in our room the curtains automatically opened on to a fabulous view, this was even better at night when all the lights were on.
Our room was huge but most importantly it was clean, and it was cleaned everyday, the maid even used to line my shoes up neatly!! The bathroom was out of this world, walk in shower and separate sunken bath, double sink and separate toilet area.
The pool areas were lovely, there are plenty if pools so gettng a sunbed isn't normally an issue, and there are ladies coming around taking orders for drinks and food, so once on your sunbed you don't have to move if you don't want to.
We visited four of the restaurants within the hotel whilst we were there, I have listed these below in order of the best to the worst however I don't remember all of the names so I have put the type of food.

1) Javiers (mexican) - Awesome food and awesome service.
2) Lemon Grass (Thai) - Really lovely food and good service
3) Chinese - Ok food, nothing special, service was fine
4) Spanish Tapas - Food was ok, cook a better Paella at home though, service was poor.

We also had breakfast in the buffet restaurant, this was incredible, every type of food you can imagine, $20 per person and that includes your drinks.

The hotel is in a great location only being a short walk to the strip and there is a free tram service that runs between the Monte Carlo and the Bellagio stopping at this hotel along the way.
We saw Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio and I can't recommend this highly enough, it was utterly breath taking!

All in all a brilliant stay, I would not hesitate in returning to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Claire,

Thank you so much for posting your review regarding your experience at ARIA. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to your immaculate guestroom accommodations, our tranquil pool, and array of delectable restaurants, including Javier’s and Lemongrass. At ARIA, our vision is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and your comments let me know that we are holding true to our vision.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, and I look forward to your return

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'm all the way from Australia so I was anxious to find out what my hotel would be like. I travelled with my family of 5 and just when we entered the hotel itself we were immensely impressed. Also when we walked into our hotel room we were absolutely amazed. This hotel certainly delivered and everything about it took our breath away. The services were excellent, the food at the Aria buffet was fantastic, and actually the chefs were so helpful I went over to the salads and one I wanted in particular wasn't there and they told me when they make a new fresh salad they would personally bring it to my table and they did. The variety of restaurants were brilliant, and the location of the resort was perfect, within walking distance of everything, shops, clubs, restaurants, tourist sights, etc. Another experience I will never forget is the Aria Spa, I would recommend everyone to try it at least once and some areas are also divided between a male and female section except the warm spa pool on the balcony overlooking the Aria pool area is shard between both genders. Also the massage was exceptional and so were the facilities provided including free snacks and drinks, 3 different temperate spas, and bathrooms which had shaving creams, moisturizing lotions, hair dryers, straighteners, showers, etc. The rooms were beautifully neat and very classy with remotes to use the TV and also to open and close curtains and to turn lights on and off. The beds were very comfortable too. Overall, I would recommend the Aria Resort Casino to anyone and have to all my friends and family, I'd definitely go back again!! :D

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Danni,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. It is a pleasure knowing that you and your family were impressed with your lovely guestroom and our resort offerings, such as our palatable buffet, luxury retail outlets, and 80,000 square foot Spa facility. Additionally, it pleases me to see that you enjoyed your soothing massage and the paramount service provided to you by so many of our employees. We aim to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am glad your experience exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again, and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was very satisfied and will stay at the Aria again. The quality of service and hotel made for a wonderful vacation. I will look forward to staying at the Aria on my next vacation. I also plan on recommending the Aria to my colleagues.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dhomas658
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear about the unsurpassed service you received from our employees throughout your stay. It is pleasing to know that their efforts contributed to an unforgettable experience for you. Additionally, I appreciate your personal endorsement of ARIA to all your colleagues. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With gratitude,