“Thanksgiving at Aria”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Atlanta
“Thanksgiving at Aria”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A friend and I decided about two weeks before Thanksgiving to book a trip to Las Vegas. Given that we wanted to stay at the City Center, I booked a room at Aria. I was a little disappointed that upon requesting a room on a high floor, the woman at the front desk was unable to accommodate us - the hotel did not seem that crowded for the Thanksgiving holiday - and it is a very large hotel.

The room we had was decorated nicely, the remote to control everything was great, but housekeeping could step it up a notch. It looked as though the room had not been used in quite a while and no one prepared it for use before we arrived. There was thick dust on a lot of the furniture, one of the light bulbs was out in the reading lamp over the bed, and there was a drip in the bathtub that caused a stain. I don't expect this sloppiness in a hotel of this caliber. After a phone call to housekeeping, someone came to dust - albeit it not very well and I found a maintenance man in the hall and asked him to change the bulb.

I love the property and facilities (though I think it is crazy to have to pay to use the steam room, sauna, and Jacuzzi's given that one already has to pay a "resort fee".

I just expected more from this property given how new it is and its competition in City Center

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank das404ga
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for your candid feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed the spaciousness and modernization of your guestroom, along with the many amenities offered here at ARIA. I would like to take the time to apologize for the cleanliness of your guestroom upon arrival and for the disappointment you incurred with your guestroom request.

We work hard to provide a setting that delivers luxury for our guests and I truly apologize for your disappointing experience. We will review your feedback accordingly with our Housekeeping and Front Desk departments. I hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA.

Best wishes,

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,355)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wellesley, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 July 2014

All was super at this facility from checking in to checking out. You will feel safe all the time. Super clean rooms. I have not gone to super state of art hotel so I had to learn how to just open the lace curtain or the dark curtain. Also, there was a beautiful bath mat on the shower door. I thought it went on the shower floor. Luckily I phoned my son and he told me it was the rug when you exit the shower. I am ready for another visit to a first class facility.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank Angela D
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Angela,

It is a pleasure reading such an extraordinary review. I am elated you enjoyed your room accommodations and that every aspect of your stay was spectacular. I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next stay at ARIA.

Warmest regards,

Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The rooms have everything you would need. Restaurants , great choices. Easily located in the middle of strip. Very personable employees. They cared that I was there. Easy check in and check out. Casino area very clean, staff very nice. Easy to find any thing you needed. Will return

Room Tip: Rooms were very nice
1 Thank William S
Dear William,

I am thrilled that everything went as expected and that the efforts of our award-winning Five Diamond team helped make your experience an unforgettable one. Moreover, it is a pleasure to read how much you valued the variety of dining selections and convenience of ARIA’s locality. Thank you again and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Moulton, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

If you want a casino with everything you could need all in one casino then the Aria is the one to stay at!! The staff is friendly. The eating options are numerous. The waitresses are friendly. They have a slot machine or video slot for any preference you are looking for.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jerry M
Dear Jerry,

Thank you so much for posting your review and for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to the encasement of amenities within our resort and the approachability of our Casino Beverage Servers. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have surpassed your anticipations. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

With gratitude,

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Hotel rooms are nice and when you use the blackout feature are also very dark and quiet for sleeping. Pools seem to be more targeted towards social scene would be nice if they were open earlier to get a swim in for exercise. Casino seems to be targeted more towards high end gamblers based on min bet amount on table games.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA.

Warmest regards,

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Get ready to be blown away… by everything! The resort is visually stunning, and the staff bends over backwards to make everyone feel special. You will not want to leave :) I was concerned at first about the location being tucked slightly off the strip, but it is merely a few steps away, and right in the middle of the action. Also, splurge for the spa… one of the top in Vegas.

Room Tip: If at all possible, request a corner suite…It makes me want to go back right now just thinking about...
Dear David,

Thank you for sharing your remarkable review. Since opening our doors, we have been committed to employing the best talent there is, and I am thrilled that you were able to experience our Five Diamond standards first-hand. Additionally, it is fantastic to know that our central location and exquisite spa were ideal for your travel needs. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With gratitude,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We loved our room at the Aria!
We were given an upgrade because it was our wedding night. The front desk was very pleasant and helpful.
It may sound silly -but the toiletries were awesome! Toothbrush with a mini toothpaste? A razor and shave gel? Bath salts, too! I guess I am easily impressed, but it was the little touches that made me like Aria so well.

After going out for the evening, we came back to freshly turned-down sheets, chocolates, and smooth jazz. They put out a pad on the dresser and laid out my jewelry for me. They left us slippers and hung my husband's tuxedo for him after he had absent-mindedly thrown it over the bench.

It was lovely.

Being able to remote control all lights and curtains in the room was nice too.

Room service for breakfast was small and expensive, as is expected at a hotel, but it was tasty and a good start to our day.

We really liked the Aria! Be sure to find out about the train that runs to the Bellagio!

2 Thank TheNotoriousB
Thank you for allowing ARIA to host your wedding celebration. I am delighted to hear how the unparalleled service you received from our Housekeeping and Front Desk departments made your special occasion even more memorable. It is also wonderful to read about the enjoyment you experienced with your guestroom amenities, specifically the Control4 technology and bathroom toiletries. Thank you again, and I hope you will celebrate many anniversaries with us.

Best regards,