“Location,Cleanliness and Class”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Brooklyn, NY
“Location,Cleanliness and Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Just returned from my first vacation at the Aria. This is my eight visit to Vegas. Last year we stayed at the Wynn and I liked it very much. However, they are just too far from the strip. I felt stranded there. Here, at Aria, once you figure out the short way to the strip it is a 10-12 minute walk and you are visiting Planet Hollywood and Paris. Plus Cosmopolitan on the way( not recommended). There is also a tram to Bellagio and Monte Carlo!!!
The resort itself is lovely. Bright and airy with very helpful staff members. If you can call this place "cozy" I would because I felt very comfortable there. I ate at the Buffet, Wolfgang Puck and Todd English Pub in Crystals next door. I did not have a bad meal anywhere. My room was clean and quiet. We had a little mixup with the room and I never received the refrigerator I was promised for my Meds. :(
However the pool area is like an oasis. Nicer than the Wynn's. Great pool bar and service from waitresses. Three pools and three hottub areas. The slots were tight but they comp you. Be sure to go to Player's Club the night before you leave to get them. Then check bill carefully. A mistake was made double billing me for the room. But quickly rectified.
All in all it is the best I have stayed at and I would go back. Best of all not one staff member was anything but helpful and sweet!!!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank ElaineNY
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Elaine,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ARIA. I enjoy knowing about the extraordinary experiences you encountered as a result of our enviable location, appetizing restaurants and inviting ambiance. Additionally, it is magnificent that you were able to indulge in many of our enticing amenities, specifically our pools.

However, please accept my apologies for the circumstances you witnessed regarding the in-room refrigerator and your guestroom billing. I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experiences. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. Thank you again, and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Warmest regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,292)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed in a deluxe king, and the rooms were very comfortable: lots of room, the bathroom had both a shower and a tub, and all the lights and curtains you could control with remote. I found the service pretty terrible though. People were waiting over 20minutes to check in (with three people working the front desk even though there were 16 positions), our table for a large group dinner was provided an hour after the reservation (which was made 2 months ago), and no matter what size my party was we had to wait a long time to get a table which seemed to be a result of inefficiency and lack of organization with the employees. My minibar was half empty when I checked in, which I just find unprofessional and makes we wonder what else about the room was not set up correctly. Overall I found the people to be unhelpful and pretty unprofessional. As for the food - the spanish tapas restaurant was quite good, the chinese restaurant, Blossom, was very mediocre and a waste of money, and the breakfast buffet was very average, would much prefer the buffet at the bellagio which is pretty close for the same price. Good rooms though.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank semifinalsofa
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am thrilled that your guestroom accommodations, complete with Control4 technology and grandiose bathroom, exceeded your expectations of our resort. I also appreciate your recognition of the outstanding cuisine you sampled at our Julian Serrano restaurant.

However, it is disheartening to know there were some negatives to your stay as well. I sincerely apologize for the level of service you received from our employees. Your stay does not accurately represent the Five Diamond standards we are known for providing. As your reservation is not linked to TripAdvisor directly, my Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you for additional information about your experiences. Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I've stayed here before, several times. It's a fine place. Nothing wrong with it. Food is good, service was good. People were mostly "yes" people when asked a question. However, my bed was soft, felt old. Room was worn. Towels are no longer soft. Cleaning was average. Finally, I put a don not disturb notice on my door and was interrupted to ask when I'll be checking out. Bad taste.

Room Tip: It's a big hotel. Get a room close to the elevators.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Richard P
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Richard,

Thank you for returning to ARIA. It is marvelous to hear that our renowned restaurants and unsurpassed service enhanced your business travels. However, I regret the disappointment you experienced with the condition of your guestroom and amenities. I apologize that we did not fully meet your expectations, and will review your comments appropriately. Thank you again for the valuable feedback, and I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

As long as you are an MLife member and a gambler, this hotel treats its guests in a first class manner. The food is reliably good and the restaurant choices are numerous. The rooms are spacious and the staff is friendly. They were remodeling while we were there, which was a bit inconvenient, but it should be done in time for our next trip. We go back and forth between Aria and Bellagio, but Aria stands out as far as the type of slot machines we enjoy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor and not facing the strip if you are concerned about noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Nancy R
Dear Nancy,

I am elated to hear about the appealing benefits you received as an active participant in our M life program. It is pleasing to know that these rewards, along with our devoted employees, mouthwatering restaurants and expansive guestrooms, made your stay more memorable. Additionally, thank you for your patience and understanding with our renovations. We are fully committed to improving our services in an attempt to remain the single most significant resort experience in the world. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With gratitude,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We came to a show here a couple of years ago and decided to stay for our next visit as the hotel is set back slightly from the strip and is a little quieter, with no through traffic unlike other hotels.
Very pleasant staff. Nothing was too much trouble and the concierge service was exceptional. Booked us great tickets for O at the Bellagio at a good rate.
Large pool area with some umbrellas and shade and efficient drinks/bar service.
Stunning rooms .....contemporary design, very clean and quiet. Robes provided.
Plenty of towels in bathroom. My only complaint is that bath towels were too small....wish they had provided bath sheets.
Wifi and free local calls included in resort fee USD28 per day.
Booked through Aria web site and paid extra USD30 for late check out at 1500 which was a steal

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank rc2914
Thank you for sharing how the hospitable service you received from our employees, particularly our Concierge, created many lasting memories of our resort. I also appreciate your heartfelt words about our inspiring guestrooms, tranquil pools and ideal location. It is delightful to know that you thoroughly enjoyed so many facets of your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Edinburgh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights. It is a busy, modern casino hotel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with large bathrooms and comfortable beds. Check-in and out were efficient and the valet car service was very good. There are 3 pools, which were busy most of the time and the water murky. They seem mostly used to stand in. There is a poolside waiter service, but drinks were very expensive. Where it falls down was the overall customer service. Often simple requests were met with initial courtesy followed by either indifference or brusqueness when it was apparent that this was not their problem. This was not unique to Aria in Vegas, however a hotel at this level should do better.

Room Tip: Try to get higher floors
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank adeno_34
Thank you for posting your review. I enjoy reading about the wonderful impression you experienced with our Front Desk and Valet teams. It is thrilling to know that their efforts did not go unnoticed during your stay. However, I apologize the service you received during the rest of your stay did not surpass these initial interactions. At ARIA, we take a great deal of pride in our paramount standards, and it is concerning that you did not experience this first-hand. Please know that your comments will be appropriately reviewed to make any necessary improvements to our resort. Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great value during the weekdays,location is great,has the best restaurants and the buffet.it has the best shopping mall.staff is friendly and the mlife rewards is a very good program.poker in aria has the best action compared to all the other casinos.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sandeep K
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Sandeep,

Thank you for participating in our Mlife program and for taking the time to show the appreciation you have for our resort, its locality, plethora of dining options, and buffet. Thank you again, I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next stay at ARIA.

Warmest regards,