“Upscale and with unbeatable views”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #16 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
San Francisco, California
“Upscale and with unbeatable views”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you're after a hotel with all the trimmings, but doesn't take 30 minutes to escape, the Aria is number one. I was in a Deluxe King City View room on the 53rd floor and had seemingly infinite views of the strip and the mountains in the distance - as it turned out, watching the desert colors change over the course of the afternoon was one of the highlights of this trip.

While none of the stores are particularly cheap, it's great that you can pick up a good coffee at Jean Philippe Patisserie and bite at the Todd English P.U.B. It was perfect to have options close by when on a work trip.

You'll also find at the Aria one of the more sane pool areas on the Strip and a more mellow class of person. It isn't a party hotel, which is excellent - especially when escaping the overstimulation that Vegas consistently provides.

Overall a well-appreciated touch of class in Sin City - and my favorite upscale hotel in the US.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better - especially when facing the Strip!
Green Features: Rooms are naturally well-lit with sunlight, thanks to the floor to ceiling windows.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Rosanne d
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Rosanne,

I am honored to learn ARIA has become your resort destination of choice. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know your breathtaking guestroom views and delectable dining experiences at Jean Philippe Patisserie and Todd English’s P.U.B. located within The Shops at Crystals contributed in exceeding your expectations. Thank you again, and I highly anticipate your return.

With gratitude,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,394)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toronto
Reviewed 24 July 2014

There is no doubt that ARIA Resort has the "wow" factor of any five stars property. The hotel is fairly new, well decorated, has tons of superb restaurants, luxury shopping arcade and room furnishing is also excellent and well appointed.

ARIA is well becoming a 'typical large hotel' which falls short when it comes to paying attention to small detail which is required of a five stars property. Starting from our room: the painting in the washroom was falling / peeling off inside the frame & housekeeping neglected to clean one of the glass cup which was not acceptable. The remote control in our room was also barely functioning which may be due to dying battery. It's small details that are being consistently missed. Noise insulation in our room (was connecting room) is also lacking from neighboring room / hallway.

For food - we feel that the buffet was definitely lacking offering and quality of food (especially on the warm food across the aisle - food was mostly bland / not prepared well). We noticed that one of the cook was literally trying food with his spoon and putting it back to the wok without sanitizing it first / replacing the utensil. Buffet was understaffed during dinner and took a while to get our plates cleaned. I must admit however that their seafood quality / freshness is top notch.

Would we stay at this hotel again? probably not. The hotel should reflect on its housekeeping policy and ensuring that each room is kept up to standard.

2 Thank ethelstan
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to see you appreciated ARIA’s contemporary design, variety of dining choices, and beautiful guestrooms accommodations.
At ARIA we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. It is disheartening to know that we fell short in providing you with a magnificent stay. Please know that we take all guest comments seriously and that I will absolutely be sure to share your review with the appropriate areas to ensure these irregularities do not occur in the future. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Bullhead City, Arizona
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Aria is top line, in amenities in room, all available at bedside, to open curtains, lighting, was quite surprised at how nice this actually was to have available. Never had it, so never missed it, now in comparison, it is a true amenity and will be missed when staying elsewhere. Very Friendly staff, was comped stay using MyVegas, but was treated very well and felt very comfortable and very safe. Rooms are secured by elevators and non guest are no allowed through without room key, this can be a little problematic if you have people coming to your room but the real feel of security is worth that issue. I would highly recommend Aria, it is more costly for the room, but if first class hotel is what you are looking for would recommend. Location is great and centrally located on strip so in middle of most of the action on the strip. Gambling odds seem similar as other casinos on strip and left with money which is always a good sign for your gambling budget. I am not a nightclub person, part of party was and noted the nightclub there is awesome. A bit pricey on food options, but excellent food.

1 Thank Linda C
Dear Linda,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination and for your participation in myVEGAS. It is a pleasure knowing you were mesmerized with so many facets of your visit, from our innovative guestroom technology to our variety of palatable restaurants. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

I am pleased your 21st birthday celebration was a memorable one, and I look forward to your return.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed for six nights at the Aria hotel was really lovely.The rooms were a good size and facilities were very good.The staff were excellent well informed and helpful.The pools were nice but none were teenager friendlyThe one thing that was disappointing was there were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room this would have really improved our mornings.Also why have such an expensive mini bar does anyone use them?Would recommend to stay not really for a younger group though.Resort fee was also quite high however the Wifi was good and did not dropout as other hotels seemed to.

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your candid review. I am pleased you found our central location on the Las Vegas Strip to be ideal and that you were impressed with the paramount efforts of our friendly staff.
I would also like to thank you for highlighting our tranquil pools and our Wi-Fi service.

Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to coffee makers, our mini-bar, and resort fee are well noted.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here for a bachelor party. Being that it was one of the newer properties, I expected a little more. But I felt as if I was walking into any other casino property.

The Good:
The rooms are very modern; touch pad controls(bells and whistles). The bed is very comfy, in my opinion. The pool is pretty nice, but you have to get there early to get seating. And the pool service is better than most...food delivered hot, drinks delivered before ice has melted. The maintenance, maid, and bag check service...awesome!

The bad:
The lowest I saw a table minimum bet was $15, no matter the time of day. Though the restroom was large, the tub area was needed some TLC. There were hard water stains and discoloring in the fiberglass casing. The flat screens are a "very cheap brand and glichy" per the maintenance person. My TV didn't work and had to be reset. Apparently, it's a common issue. And my biggest gripe...the security. There is a person that's supposed to check to see if each guest entering the elevator banks has a card to the hotel. I flashed my Texas work badge, my smile, and even walked by with a crowd and had no problem getting to the elevators without an actual room key. One security guard was too busy checking out mini skirts on the a lower floor to care if anyone was a guest or not. And the set up of the hotel is weird...unless you like walking, ask for a room closer to the elevator, but then you will have to deal with random drunken shenanigans at crazy hours.

Overall, there's so many other hotels on the strip, I would try another before I made a repeat trip to Aria.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank mykewll
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. While I am delighted you enjoyed so many of the attributes that make up ARIA, such as the Control4 Technology within your guestroom, our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses, and unmatched service of our staff; it is also concerning to see you encountered a few negative aspects to your stay as well.

I sincerely apologize for your inconveniences and I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience. Our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information.

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

So pleased to have stayed here, it was just luxurious paradise!
The room was amazing and huge! Ordered room service a couple of times just because it was so good the first time!
I wouldn't normally gamble but the casino was a hoot, the pool was gorgeous during the day and the hotel is right in the middle of the strip so you're not too far from
Anywhere (though there's little need to leave the resort as it has so much to offer!)
Highly recommended you stay here!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor, and for your recommendation of ARIA. It is delightful to read you had a fantastic visit and that you enjoyed your spacious guestroom, our amazing Pool area, and all of the exhilarating amenities encompassing our resort. Also, I am truly pleased to know our In-Room Dining options were very much to your liking, along with our prized location on the Las Vegas Strip.

Your kind words are sincerely valued and I highly anticipate your return.

Best regards,

Visalia, CA
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

There is no better place to stay! The tech savvy rooms are some of the best in Vegas. Super clean and customer focused hotel. Centrally located on the strip and very safe. Pools are superb and it always smells good in the hotel!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Kdave1967
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback about your recent experience at ARIA. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed the dedicated efforts of our staff, and the in-room technology in our guestrooms that was specifically designed to enhance your stay. Additionally, thank you for commenting on our pools and the enticing ambiance of our property. Your continued patronage is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.