“Luxury and the most excellent customer service” 5 of 5 bubbles

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
New York, NY
“Luxury and the most excellent customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was in Vegas for 2 weeks in June.....part business part pleasure. I stayed in 4 different hotels: the Caesars, Vdara(also very nice), Mandalay Bay and lastly had the pleasure of staying in the Aria for sadly only two nights. Not only is this hotel clean beautiful and luxurious but the employees are top notch. I had an accident in the lobby which was by no means the hotels vault but rather the fault of a guest that left her luggage in the middle of the floor. Despite the fact that I told them I was fine and had no intentions of suing they went out of their way to make sure I was OK. In seconds there was water, and ice pack a hotel manager by my side. I felt like a celebrity. Aside from that the restaurants were excellent, the Spa and the pool and service by the pool was perfect! In addition they called every morning to make sure I was OK if I needed anything. This was AFTER I signed a paper releasing them of responsibility so there were no ulterior motives just a great understanding of customer service. I go to Vegas once a year and will be staying there again!! Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank EstelleHNewYork_NY
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Estelle,

Thank you for staying at ARIA. While I regret the circumstances you encountered in our Lobby, it is marvelous to hear about the unsurpassed service you received from so many of our employees as a result. I am also overjoyed knowing that you are in perfect health as well. Furthermore, I appreciate your heartfelt comments regarding our appetizing restaurants, tranquil Spa and tempting Pools. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,236)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is an excellent place to stay. The staff is friendly and make you feel special. The restaurants are also excellent. We ate at two places and both were superb. We will only stay here on our visits to Vegas.

Room Tip: Rooms are excellent
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am thrilled that you and your family decided to celebrate this milestone occasion at ARIA. It is also fantastic to hear about your delectable experiences at our restaurants, as well as with the award-winning service you received throughout your stay. Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back for many more special events.

With gratitude,

Tredegar, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was our 3rd visit being our Wedding Anniversary and my wife's birthday staff took it upon their selves to upgrade us, our room overlooked the strip and it was amazing to watch the strip come to life.

The hotel is very professionally run, staff very helpful, room and every part of the hotel is exceptionally clean, would recommend this hotel to everyone and will be sure that they will not be disappointed.

The hotel is well situated for all Las Vegas amenities.

Will certainly be revisiting next year.

Room Tip: Request a city room
Green Features: Environmentally friendly on all aspects The hotel has an excellent recycling programme
3 Thank Reesgillvin
Thank you so much for posting your review and for choosing ARIA to celebrate such momentous occasions. I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to the award-winning service you received from our staff and your beautiful upgraded guestroom complete with breathtaking Las Vegas views. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

With gratitude,

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just got back from Vegas and had a great week relaxing in the sun. Aria was a pretty cool hotel. Nice and still new. Very clean. So let me start from the top.
When checking in the hotel was out of non-smoking king, city view. They were NOT going to upgrade me and were pretty set on that. The only thing they could offer was 2 queen city view or a king facing the back. We weren't happy but they weren't budging so we took the king. They did knock off $30 per night and gave us a $50 food and beverage credit (gone with 2 drinks) so I guess they tried a little but not much. They DID, however give us a room that overlooked the pool and Liquid so the view wasn't totally awful. It was actually kind of nice. The room was very clean and very spacious. The bathroom was set up real nice with the tub and shower area separate but in the same glassed in area. Plenty of room for clothes with his & her armoires. The bed was comfortable and having the room controls on a touch screen next to the bed was cool and convenient. The pools were great and pretty chilled out. The drinks are expensive but good. They check bags at the front so you aren't bringing a drink in so forget that. Liquid is #%$&!& crazy. I mean, holy what the hell is this place?! It was fun but go with some people and pool your funds together so you can get a table or lounge area or else you'll be standing there watching everyone like a perve. Javier's is a legit Mexican restaurant so hit that up if you get a chance. The Aria Café sucks, period. Don't do that. The pizza place is great too. All in all, I'd give it a 9 out of 10 and will be going back next time we're in town.

8 Thank TXBootlegger
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your spacious guestroom, revitalizing visit to our pools, and delectable dining experiences at Javier’s and Five50 Pizza. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered with your guestroom request upon arrival, as well as for your disappointment with ARIA Café. Please know that we take all guest comments seriously and that I will absolutely be sure to share your review with the appropriate areas. I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Best regards,

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations
Hialeah, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great place to stay great service great value friendly staff overall fantastic experience would definitely stay here again. The buffet was outstanding and the restaurants we re all five star with great variety.

Room Tip: Rooms were comfortable and spacious
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Joel,

Thank you so much for your notable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA.

Warmest regards,

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Another great visit to the Aria. Service, atmosphere, super personnel and value for money are the key elements of this hotel.
Would not stay anywhere else.
Make sure to see the show "Zarkana" is one of the best shows we have seen.

Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your positive experience. It is a pleasure to read that you valued the ambiance of our resort, your viewing of Cirque Du Soleil’s ZARKANA, and the impeccable service you received from our staff. I am exceptionally pleased to learn that we continue to meet your expectations and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA on another occasion.

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is truly a beautiful hotel. The decor and rooms are excellent, the service is excellent. Even the gym is state of the art, a towel, water and apple supplied ! The one downside is the price of the drinks, £16 for paint of lager. This I feel is to expensive, however the breakfast and dinner buffets are super and in my opinion good value for money. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Mention it's your birthday or anniversary
1 Thank Simon R
Dear Simon,

Thank you for your review and for commenting on ARIA’s elegant décor, modern fitness facility, and mouthwatering Buffet. Please know that your comments regarding drink prices are much appreciated and well notated. Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to your return.