“Lovely rooms, but a bit 'soulless'”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #14 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Melbourne
“Lovely rooms, but a bit 'soulless'”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Modern hotel tastefully decorated. A bit harder to access from The Strip.

Good pools with plenty of loungers. Jean Phillipe is great for breakfast or a snack. Try the creme brûlée ice-cream!

Aria is fabulous all around, but the vibe isn't as good as some of the other hotels. As another poster said, it is "soulless".

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Melbourne_Female
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
It is fantastic to hear that our contemporary aesthetics created a welcoming environment for your vacation. Additionally, I am pleased that both Jean Philippe Patisserie and our idyllic pools provided you with unforgettable memories of our resort. Please know that your feedback provides us with valuable insight and will be reviewed accordingly. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Director of Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,423)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Now I didn't totally rate the whole Las Vegas experience but as a hotel the Aria is gorgeous! The room was great, clean, uber modern, switches, gadgets glore! The pools, it was 110 degrees so only for quick dip and back into the shade they were fine. Many people did the same so you couldn't really swim. Breakfast at the cafe was nice and also huge. Bartender Ramsey was super friendly and helpful to us giving us great advice about the hotel itself, Vegas and beyond.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kirstymf
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Kirsty,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am elated that the excellent service you received from Ramsey, our Bartender, greatly enhanced your experience at ARIA. It is also wonderful to learn about the enjoyment you encountered at the ARIA Café and in your guestroom, specifically with the Control4 technology. Your feedback lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing guests with lasting memories. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit.

Humble, Texas
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If your going to Vegas and you have the money to spare the Aria is certainly an amazing experience for couples, single people, older age, and families. Saw every walk of life and staff was extremely professional and courteous. Worth every penny, want to go back because I didn't have a chance to see zarkana!

Room Tip: Ask and you shall receive at the Aria
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jeffery B
Dear Jeffery,

Thank you for the outstanding review. At ARIA, we take a great deal of pride in our diversity of employees, clients and guests. We are fully committed to offering a wide selection of services to accommodate the interests of people regardless of any signifying background. I am ecstatic that these efforts, along with our paramount service, made your stay truly unforgettable. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We upgraded when arriving and this made our stay unforgettable.
The hotel is fabulous unfortunately this comes with fabulous pool bar prices $10:80 for a coke.....
Tonnes of loungers around the pool. Nice concierge. Smooth check in and out without cues. You need to show your room key to get to the guest elevators (we left ours in the room once which led to a slight security performance) only ate in the cafe once.
Had no luck on the tables but never mind. Would love to go back

Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Bentlegs76
I am elated to hear about the lasting memories you have of our resort and your lavish guestroom suite. Thank you for also taking the time to share about the gratifying experiences you encountered with our hospitable employees, including our Front Desk and Concierge teams. Please know that all of your comments are greatly appreciated and will be shared with the appropriate departments for review. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,

Washougal, Washington
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The rooms are very clean but do not shop at the local stores and bring plenty of money for the restaurants. Buffet is not worth the price, but the rooms are worth every cent. The hotel is self sufficient and you may not need to leave to do anywhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sheila M
Dear Sheila,

Thank you for celebrating your anniversary at ARIA. I am pleased to read about the enjoyment you experienced with your luxurious guestroom. It is also magnificent to know that our resort offered a vast array of amenities and services to meet your dynamic travel needs. Thank you again, and I hope you will continue to celebrate many anniversaries with us.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was in Vegas for 2 weeks in June.....part business part pleasure. I stayed in 4 different hotels: the Caesars, Vdara(also very nice), Mandalay Bay and lastly had the pleasure of staying in the Aria for sadly only two nights. Not only is this hotel clean beautiful and luxurious but the employees are top notch. I had an accident in the lobby which was by no means the hotels vault but rather the fault of a guest that left her luggage in the middle of the floor. Despite the fact that I told them I was fine and had no intentions of suing they went out of their way to make sure I was OK. In seconds there was water, and ice pack a hotel manager by my side. I felt like a celebrity. Aside from that the restaurants were excellent, the Spa and the pool and service by the pool was perfect! In addition they called every morning to make sure I was OK if I needed anything. This was AFTER I signed a paper releasing them of responsibility so there were no ulterior motives just a great understanding of customer service. I go to Vegas once a year and will be staying there again!! Highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank 500estelleh
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Estelle,

Thank you for staying at ARIA. While I regret the circumstances you encountered in our Lobby, it is marvelous to hear about the unsurpassed service you received from so many of our employees as a result. I am also overjoyed knowing that you are in perfect health as well. Furthermore, I appreciate your heartfelt comments regarding our appetizing restaurants, tranquil Spa and tempting Pools. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is an excellent place to stay. The staff is friendly and make you feel special. The restaurants are also excellent. We ate at two places and both were superb. We will only stay here on our visits to Vegas.

Room Tip: Rooms are excellent
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am thrilled that you and your family decided to celebrate this milestone occasion at ARIA. It is also fantastic to hear about your delectable experiences at our restaurants, as well as with the award-winning service you received throughout your stay. Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back for many more special events.

With gratitude,