“Love, love, love everything about the Aria!”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #15 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 August 2014

A friend has been telling me to stay at the Aria for a few years, and I didn't have the opportunity until now. It was worth the wait! I travel to Vegas, usually by myself, for business 2-3 times each year & I have stayed at many hotels on the Strip.

Check-in line moved quickly and efficiently, and check-in was a breeze. Within a few minutes I was in my room on the 16th floor. I didn't upgrade my room as encouraged to do so in an email prior to arrival. I was only staying 2 nights by myself, so it didn't seem worth it. I overlooked Vdara, but I didn't stay there for the view.

The rooms are very nice. Normal hotel room size. The bed is among the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever been in. When I got to the room, my TV didn't work. No problem. I called down to the front desk and the issue was easily and quickly resolved.

I visited the spa during my stay and had a 50 minute massage. It was wonderful. I spent some time in the steam room too. Next time I will plan to spend more time in the actual spa. It's so nice!

I also had time to sit by the pool. The pool waitstaff is awesome and took good care of me. If you are not there on a weekend and will get to the pool pretty early, do not reserve a lounge chair. I did, and it was not worth it. It was only $15, but there were plenty of chairs to be had on a Tuesday.

The Lift bar is nice, and I enjoyed the singer. The bell staff at the hotel is super friendly and helpful.

I'm not sure I ever want to stay anywhere else on the Strip. I finally have found my home base!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank travelgirlEJ
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for posting such an elaborate review. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know how much you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including your rejuvenating visit to The Spa, seamless registration, and the remarkable performance you encountered while visiting Lift Bar. I am pleased that you would choose to stay with us again. I would be elated to welcome you back and look forward to the opportunity of exceeding your expectations yet again during future stays here at ARIA.

Kind regards,

There are newer reviews for ARIA Resort & Casino

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We always have a wonderful experience at Aria. In our 6 stays so far, we have only had one bad experience and the management were apologetic and compensated us for the situation. Definitely recommend this hotel and casino for your stays in Vegas! Location is perfect and meal planning is easy. Staff is friendly and basically treat you as a VIP!!

Room Tip: Sky suites are awesome rooms!!! A bit pricey but definitely worth the money for the concierge and am...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe A

Dear Joe,

Thank you for continuously choosing ARIA as your resort of choice. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts continue to leave an ever-lasting impression and I highly anticipate your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are very nice and well taken care of. The bathroom was amazingly clean which is not something you find in Las Vegas. I travel to Las Vegas 4-5 times a year and this was the cleanest room I have ever stayed in. The hotel did not offer much in the way of entertainment or dining options. This is an area they could really improve on. Overall the hotel is a very good place to stay.

Room Tip: There is a goodnight button next to the bed that when pushed, shuts the TV and Lights off as well as...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jon E
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Jon,

I am pleased to know that you have enjoyed multiple aspects of your stay, especially your vast guestroom. At ARIA, our objective is to create the single most momentous resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have surpassed your expectations. Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to entertainment and dining options is much appreciated and well noted. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

OMG Fab from start to finish - the hotel is very mod, gorgeous lobby, rooms were easy to get to even though there are 4004 rooms in the hotel - everything at your fingertips - gorg room - remote control feature on your locker controlling curtains tv lights etc and best of all it had a goodnight button that turned everything off in one go when you hop into bed - bed was very comfortable - staff helpful and friendly - very central - not too far from the airport - perfect in every way

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade on arrival at reception - leave a tip - we got upgraded to a room with a view of...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Vicki,

Thank you for your candid feedback. It is truly a delight to read your review sharing your admiration for our beautiful three-story glass lobby, innovation guestrooms complete with Control4 touchpads and custom designed Sealy mattresses, and above all, the impeccable Five Diamond service you encountered from our staff.

We have worked hard to provide an atmosphere that emphasizes comfort and luxury for our guests and are elated that our efforts helped make your stay an unforgettable one. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA on a future stay.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Aria is definately one of the best hotels in Vegas. The Rooms were very comfortable and had all the ammenities you could want. The Buffet was excellent and competitive in price with all the other hotels in the area. I love the layout of the casino.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patti P
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Patti,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am delighted you had a wonderful stay, and enjoyed our lavish amenities and delectable Buffet. It is always exciting to read positive feedback and it is pleasing to know that you think our property is one of the best in Las Vegas.

Thank you for your review, and I look forward to your return.

The hotel is beautiful but when you arrive they take a $200 deposit from
You which you are supposed to get back when you check out! It's now August and I came back in May and I still haven't got my deposit back! In all honesty I loved my trip to Vegas it was the trip of a lifetime and the hotel
Is beautiful but this has left a sour taste in my mouth and for that reason I would never stay here again!
I have tried to get onto the website to email someone but the aria make everything so hard and why should I have to when I checked out they gave me a letter to say I would have my money back within a few days.
You pay a lot to stay here you would expect the service to go with it!
Stay somewhere else if you don't want to be out of pocket.

• Stayed: May 2014
11  Thank LEAGLES19
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit to ARIA. While I am delighted to see you had a pleasurable stay at our resort; it is also concerning to read about the circumstances you are currently experiencing. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and would like to conduct further research. My Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to obtain additional information.

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Loved the Aria. Service was exceptional from the Spa to the pool to the front desk to the security.
Rooms are clean and modern. Pools are very, very nice.
You get what you pay for here, in a good way!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jess,

It is exciting to read such an enthusiastic review. I am pleased you appreciated the paramount service provided to you by so many of our friendly employees, and that you enjoyed your modern guestroom accommodations and our tranquil pool deck. At ARIA we aim for excellence and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again, and I anticipate your return stay.

Warmest regards,