“TFL Meeting” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Laguna Woods, California
“TFL Meeting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We all enjoyed the stay as shown in our ratings..Again we give much credit to your Group Reservations Department, specifically Vera [--]. We hope to return next year with the same group. We particularly enjoyed the Cabana at the pool and the service there was very good also.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Irwin,

Thank you for posting your review. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand. The amazing Five Diamond service that was provided to you by Vera of our Reservations team is greatly appreciated and will be shared with her Director. I am glad that your experience at ARIA was exceptional and I am elated to welcome you back.

With gratitude,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,236)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed here from Thursday to Sunday. Friday night went to bed early and had the privacy light on. Around 8 or 9pm someone kept knocking on my door unannounced and then opened the door! I had the bolt up so they got the hint and left. Saturday around 7pm I'm getting ready for my dinner reservation. Again I have the privacy light on. Someone starts knocking and I tell them to come back in 10 minutes. Must not hear me because they open the door nor did they apologize for the intrusion while I'm still getting dressed. Thank god for the bolt! They never even announced who they were! I know the AM housekeeping always says housekeeping before entering. I've never felt so shaken up and angered! All the other hotels I've been to respects the "privacy" sign. I even double checked outside my door to make sure the privacy sign was indeed lit up. I immediately called the front desk to look into this matter.

Overall, great hotel room. Would I stay here again? I'll probably stay at the Cosmopolitan or Encore until Aria trains their evening Housekeeping to read for the privacy sign.

Room Tip: Use the dead bolt on your door so no one will barge in when you least expect it.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Michellynn,

Thank you for selecting ARIA as your resort destination. I know that you had a plethora of hotels to choose from and had anticipated an extraordinary stay. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and am disappointed to know that you did not receive the award-winning Five Diamond service that we are known for.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience and ensure that this does not reoccur at our property. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. We look forward to reviewing your comments and rectifying this matter in a timely manner.

Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is my first review for any property as I don't like to make a big deal of things however this review definitely needed to be made.
I was at the Aria on the 8th - 12th of August and on the 11th, my sunglasses were stolen by housekeeping!! Usually I wouldn't make such a big fuss of it however these sunglasses were $400USD and had sentimental value! I contacted housekeeping they saiid they will send down security so I waited an hour and no one came down. I contacted them again not once not twice but 4 times in total over a 12 hour period and still no one came down to rectify the situation for me!! I am EXTREMELY angry with Aria for this and will NEVER stay there again! Horrible horrible customer service!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Pauline258
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is disheartening to hear about the level of service you received from our employees. Please know that this is certainly not indicative of the Five Diamond standards we are known for providing. I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your stay. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain these details. Thank you again, and I look forward to reviewing this further.

Ghent Mn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

excellent hotel casino,very clean great location ,very safe place to stay. We have stayed many times and will be back. Anly complaint is they are with mlife and mlife has cut comps compared to what they used to be

1 Thank Rick H
Dear Rick,

Thank you so much for posting your review and for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am thrilled to know you had an enjoyable stay. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted we have exceeded your expectations. Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to M life are well noted.

Your generous remarks are much appreciated, and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Apple Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Room was amazing , staff amazing , entire trip at aria amazing
Had a free room upgrade on our honeymoon the room was great , gorgeous view of the strip huge room felt more like a condo than a hotel room

Dear Amy,

Thank you for your notable review and for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed your spacious guestroom offering breathtaking city views, and the award-winning Five Diamond service of our staff. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand.

Thank you for your kind sentiments, and I anticipate your return.

Warmest regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We truly had a wonderful experience at the resort in Vegas. It was not our first time in this amazing city .but those two nights at Aria ,nights to remember. From the minute we entered the room,it was nice to feel that it was all for us, the music the shads that opened up the second we entered and the personal touch on the room TV. Just perfect.
The atmosphere and THE BUFFET were extraordinary .
The cost was good and fair and most off all ,we felt good with it because we got two perfect days.

Room Tip: Try and stay in one of the highest room you can, the panoramic show from your windows are magnificen...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is a pleasure knowing you were captivated with so many aspects of your stay – from the unique welcome greeting upon arrival to your guestroom to our delicious Buffet and the overall ambiance of our resort. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA in the future.

With gratitude,

Lafayette, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

My wife and I stayed 2 free nights (except for the $25/night resort fee) in June. We stayed a Monday and Tuesday so I thought there would be a good chance for an upgrade. However my check in person said they were completely booked...
Check in line was long...about 30-40 minutes.
We had a deluxe King on floor 16 facing Cosmo.
Room was nice, not any better than The M Resort or Red Rock.
The Ipad control thing was ok. The curtains didn't open when we opened the door as reported by some...I had read it was supposed to.
Banks of elevators were sorted by a group of floors so it was convenient that way.
After checking in we later parked in the North Valet lot which was much more convenient for everything.
All and all a nice stay.

Room Tip: higher the better
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to see you were able to take advantage of the special promotions through MyVegas to enjoy a stay at the ARIA. The comments you have shared are important to us and we thank you for taking the time to elaborate on your experience. Please know your feedback on so many aspects of our resort is truly appreciated.

In closing, I would like to apologize that your stay was not entirely satisfactory, due to your desired room type and in-room technology. Thank you again for your candid review and I hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future.