“44 years of honeymoon”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Orlando, Florida
“44 years of honeymoon”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The room and the service just perfect, restaurant best food. The slot paid well, and the personal from the front desk, housekeeping, restaurant servers, gambling host gave us the best service.This is a class act five star hotel. We are very impress. Great location right on the middle of everything.

Room Tip: Very comfortable
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Miriam A
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear Miriam,

It is wonderful to read you had a fantastic visit, and that you encountered the most amazing service from our dedicated Front Desk, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, and Casino Operations staff. Thank you as well for commenting on our centrally located resort and the outstanding quality of our guestrooms.

Your thoughtful feedback is highly valued and I look forward to your return for a future stay.

Best regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,322)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2014

After a variety of experiences whilst driving the family around California it was brilliant to arrive at a place where everything just worked superbly. Large spacous rooms and "uber" quiet. Restaurants - massive choice. Service from the check-in, concierge, valet parking, room service, room keeping etc. It just worked.
We will be back, even the kids made that statement

Green Features: They take being green seriously and it shows everywhere you go in the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Marco,

Thank you so much for your exciting review. I am elated to hear your stay at ARIA became a special part of your family adventures this summer. Additionally, I am pleased you were met with rewarding service by our Concierge, Front Services, Housekeeping, Front Desk, and In-Room Dining staff. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our accommodating guestrooms and fine dining opportunities. I highly await the opportunity to welcome you on your next visit.

Staffordshire
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

First class hotel and resort, stayed in one of the corner suites, the attention to detail is second to none everything was outstanding hopefully get another chance to stay in this wonderful city, give blossom a visit to experience fresh Asian cuisine.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for your review of ARIA. I am delighted to know you were able to fully enjoy your luxurious corner suite during your stay. Moreover, I am pleased you found so much satisfaction with the multitude of dining opportunities at ARIA, including our prized venue Blossom.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful feedback and I highly anticipate your return in the future.

Warm regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I am shamelessly in love with Las Vegas! It offers something for everyone. And I have been in Las Vegas many many times...
I have tried quiet number of different hotels - stayed more than once at some hotels - and since the city center opened; I have been to Aria's casino; eaten at it's restaurants; even seen it's rooms - my friends stayed here while I was staying at another hotel- so since then, Aria and I were flirting...and this time it was our first date.
The hotel is very big, it is new; inviting, modern, eclectic and happening! You can find several restaurant options and has a nice buffet. The pool is decent and satisfying. Crystal shopping center - high end luxury brands' nest - is just next to the hotel. Since it is a big and popular hotel; check in time could be a little long sometimes but not crazy. The rooms... Decorated in an inviting, corm style. Quite large and the bed is just type that you want your coffin should have something like that so you can rest in peace! Yeah that good! Decent size bathroom. If it is your first time, it is a good start; if you travel to Las Vegas regularly then why not trying?

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank ALI CAN C
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am elated to see that you were captivated with so many facets of your stay, from your modern guestroom to our tranquil pool deck and array of delectable restaurants. Moreover, it is a pleasure knowing you enjoyed our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Aptos, California
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Had two free nights here.
I love their rooms. It's a smart room. You can select how you want to waken up. Light? TV? Drapes? Everything but a robot that will throw you into the shower. The bed and pillows are so comfortable -- soft, you feel like you're getting suck into a cloud.

My one big complaint, the check-in took more than an hour. And my view was of a vent cover (room is free, so can't complain about that).

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TennisBum P
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for posting to Trip Advisor. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know how much you enjoyed our resort, your guestroom, and the comfort of your guestroom mattress and bedding.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for your patience upon registration and apologize for the disappointment you incurred with your guestroom view. Please know that all of your comments are highly valued and have been well noted. I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Houston, TX
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights here. We had troubles with housekeeping not cleaning our room for two days in a row. When we went to the front desk to complain we waited over 30min to be able to talk to a manager. They did compensate with a room credit. I would rather have had a clean room though.

I liked the location and the hotel was beautiful. The view from our room was my favorite part.

The restaurants were all so good. The casino was expensive but we found cheaper places to gamble.

Overall I would recommend this hotel but I think I will try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination and for letting others know how much you enjoyed the stunning views from your luxurious guestroom, our vast Casino, and variety of mouthwatering restaurants.

Additionally, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with Housekeeping. This is certainly not indicative of our high standards and I am pleased our Front Desk was able to assist in remedying this matter. I am glad that this did not fully take away from your stay and want to assure that your feedback will be shared with our team for future improvements.

Thank you for your recommendation, and I would be elated to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Donegal Town, Ireland
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Fab hotel and really good value for money. On the main strip in the centre, close to the ships such as cvs and walgreens. Free wifi in all rooms. Def a real treat! Excellent room service.

Only downside pricey alcohol and food, very long check in queues. Def will return!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Donegal_girl06
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your candid feedback. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. Additionally, please accept my apologies for the extended wait time you encountered during check-in and please know that your comments pertaining to pricing are greatly appreciated and will be shared with the appropriate department heads. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA on a future stay.

Kind regards,