“Very pleased guest”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #17 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My entire experience at ARIA was wonderful. The rooms were well appointed. Great view. Immediate assistance when we called for it. Only thing is that the room service was not very timely. The valet service and bell hop service were exceptional. When we checked in we were provided with just about everything we requested. c

Room Tip: Don't expect your room to be serviced on a timely manner
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Lucy,

Thank you so much for posting your review and for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, in addition to your luxurious guestroom offering breathtaking views of Las Vegas and the paramount service provided to you by our Valet and Bell Services staff.

Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to Housekeeping are very valuable and are well noted.

Thank you for your kind sentiments, and I anticipate your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Our family of four stayed in two interconnecting rooms which were facing away from the strip. The rooms were clean and extremely comfortable, my two teenage girls especially loved the five star touches, technology and wet room style bathroom. The hotel was very busy when we arrived so we queued for some time to check in although the staff were doing their best to get people through as quickly as possible and were apologising for the wait. The member of staff who served us made sure we has interconnecting rooms which was very convenient for a family. There are many options for dining in the hotel but also long lines at the most popular. We had breakfast at the buffet one morning and it was a real experience even though we had to wait inline to get in. The pool area is very good with loads of loungers and three pools so it didn't feel crowded. The only feature I would have liked in the room was tea and coffee making facilities, its a long way from the 22nd floor to get a cuppa first thing in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for the best room available and they really will do their best
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan66UK
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Jan,

I am elated to see that you and your family had a wonderful stay and were impressed with your innovative guestroom accommodations, our array of dining options, and the excellent service provided to you by members of our friendly staff. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for your patience during registration and at our Buffet. Please know that all of your comments, including those on coffee makers, are well noted and will be shared with our team.

Thank you for your notable review, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had a fabulous corner suite with fantastic views! The staff was amazing!!! Make sure to try the Carrot Cake Martini @ The Deuce Lounge.

If I had to complain about something, it would be the provided toiletries. I realize that this may be petty, but with such a nice property the shampoo, soap, etc. was so not desirable that I went to the store to buy some for myself. This was the first time we did NOT "liberate" the bathroom items. We stayed at Costa d'Este in Vero Beach and loved those items (we might go back just to get more!)

Like I said, if I had to nit pick that would be it. Otherwise GREAT ROOM!! and the Casino floor was awesome!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank John S

Dear John,

It is magnificent to know that the astounding views of your corner suite, along with our devoted employees, provided you with many unforgettable memories of your stay. Also, I enjoyed reading how the unique cocktails of our Deuce Lounge introduced you to a refreshing experience. Please know that all of your comments, including those about our guestroom amenities, offer valuable insight into our resort. I will absolutely share your feedback with the appropriate departments for review. Thank you for posting on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed here using MyVegas free nights. Check-in on a Tuesday evening was quick (10 minutes) and the clerk coped well with combining our four separate reservation numbers. We got a room on the 16th floor with a view of the pool and a glimpse of the back of MC and Mandalay Bay, so we had some LV neon lights at night.

We had one breakfast and one lunch at the buffet - both excellent and the lunch especially was good value. Early morning coffee and pastries from Jean-Philippe patisserie were expensive but the croissant was probably the best I've had (and I have eaten many in France!)

We had one disturbing incident when someone from housekeeping barged into our room at 3.45am and woke us up (especially irritating as we were jet lagged and had just got back to sleep). He was very apologetic, saying that the system showed the room was empty. I reported it to the front desk in the morning in case our room keys needed resetting and they immediately applied a $50 food credit to the room, which I thought was a fair response to the issue.

The pool area was lovely and not too crowded. We were out there by 8am every morning and had the pick of the loungers. The sun gets to the furthest off pool first.

The casino wasn't particularly kind to us, but the cocktail waitress service was pretty good.

This is a classy establishment with very good service in all the areas we utilised.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank superhoops

Thank you for the remarkable review. I am delighted that the enticing rewards you secured through our innovative myVEGAS app allowed you the opportunity to indulge at our tranquil pools and delectable restaurants, specifically Jean Philippe Patisserie and The Buffet.

However, please accept my sincere apologies for the circumstances you encountered with our Housekeeping department. While I regret this instance, I am pleased that you were able to absorb our award-winning Five Diamond service throughout the rest of your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is a lovely hotel. We did have to move rooms initially because the first one was dirty, but the overall experience was good. Great pools & restaurants in this hotel. It's in a great location. Beds are good, great views & an amazing bathroom.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lifts as the walls are thin & you will hear drunken, giggling peopl...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Maree,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our pools, restaurants and guestrooms. It is gratifying to know that ARIA offers the perfect blend of comfort and luxury in all aspects of our resort, as indicated by your heartfelt comments. Additionally, I am elated that despite your initial guestroom experience, our team was able to demonstrate our unsurpassed commitment to the overall guest experience. Thank you again, and I look forward to your future trips.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

The rooms at Aria are spacious with all the mod cons, such as electric curtains and lights, along with a large bathroom, the whole hotel is clean and well maintained with excellent staff. Aria is in a great location, with plenty of good restaurants and bars near by. Checking in and out was fast and efficient. The hotel has several different pools and outdoor areas which never felt crowed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The only negative was that there was no tea and coffee making facilities in the room but that seemed to be so in all the hotels we stayed at in America!!!!!!!!There is a smallish casino on the ground floor, along with a great patisserie. The staff at the lift bar were fabulous and very attentive, there was also great music there and a nice mix of people.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Simone,

Thank you for the inspiring review. I am ecstatic that you enjoyed so many facets of our resort, including the advanced in-room technology, enviable location and enticing amenities. Moreover, it is pleasing to know that the efforts of our hospitable employees did not go unnoticed by you. Please know that I will absolutely share all of your feedback with the appropriate departments so they may further review your suggestions. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Fantastic stay at the Aria Las Vegas. We stayed on the 27th floor with a city view, which was magnificent at night. The rooms are well designed with high technology and the beds are incredibly comfortable. The grounds are magnificent with three pools, a first class spa, and and a great fitness center. The casino was average, but the restaurants offered fresh and delicious food. This is a great hotel with excellent customer service. A definite choice when visiting Vegas.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a higher floor with a view of the strip.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lovebird21

Thank you for the generous review. From beginning to end, your experience epitomizes the grandeur and luxury we strive to provide our guests. It is rewarding to know that the unsurpassed service of our employees allowed you to fully indulge in a plethora of our world-class temptations, including our idyllic pools, renowned restaurants and soothing spa. Furthermore, I am overjoyed knowing that the Control4 technology and breathtaking views of your guestroom provided you with unparalleled memories of your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

With gratitude,