ARIA Resort & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
25,434 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed here for three nights from the 17th Aug.
Taxi from airport was $20
Check in line was long and took about 40 minutes.
Rooms are very modern & clean. Lights, drapes, TV all can be controlled be a small bedside tablet.
Bathrooms were large with separate bath and shower.
They tried to hit me for resort fees, however I had booked with no resort fees due and had the paperwork.
Hotel is very central on the strip.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ossytabletennisteam
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I am ecstatic that our comfortable guestrooms and central location contributed to your everlasting impression of our resort. Additionally, I greatly appreciate your patience upon arrival at the Front Desk. Please know that all of your feedback has been well documented in an effort to make any necessary improvements. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed at the Aria for our friends wedding. The rooms were very nice and comfortable and the view over Las Vegas was great. Very bright lights of the strip at night and view across to the desert in the day. There is also a very nice fountain fronting the hotel.

We didn't really come to Vegas to gamble, but we found we did more than we expected. There is a wide range of slots and playing is fun. We visited one of the older famous casinos (remembered from Ocean's Eleven), but their playing area seemed run down in comparison to the Aria, where the playing area is bright and new looking.

There is a fairly large shopping area and two pools. There are several bars in the hotel, and the lobby bar is not too crowded and has a good cocktail selection. There are several restaurants. We used the Cafe for breakfast/lunch, which had a good range of food. We also used the pizza take-away, the Spanish tapas restaurant and Javier's. All of these were good, but Javier's deserves a special mention - an excellent Mexican restaurant. As others have commented, the Jalapeno Margaritas were particularly good. This restaurant is very crowded in the evening though.

There is plenty to do in the Aria itself, and being at the center of the Strip, it is an ideal location for going elsewhere in Vegas. All in all, a very enjoyable experience

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul,

Thank you for sharing about the immense enjoyment you experienced at our resort as a result of our tempting amenities, inspiring guestrooms and accommodating casino. Moreover, it is pleasing to hear about the appetizing cuisine you sampled at many of our restaurants, specifically Javier’s. I am pleased that these instances allowed you to experience all the indulgent qualities that make ARIA a premiere travel destination. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great location. Center strip,on top of Bellagio,City Center etc. Shop carefully and you can get good rates. $129 to $175. Add on $28 "resort fee" and tax. Very nice rooms, comfortable bed more than enough space in the regular room. Nice amenities. Call for slippers and anything else you desire. People and service are more than acceptable. Get room on other side of nightclub.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kingsfull1
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We've stayed here 3 times over the last 3 years and enjoyed it every time. Rooms are spacious with large windows and great views. The beds are king size and awesome! My only hint is to pay the extra for express check in because the lines can be horrendous and use the email express check out system. Otherwise ENJOY!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for your loyalty. I am thrilled to see our vast guestrooms complete with awe-inspiring views and relaxing custom designed Sealy mattresses continue to provide you with everlasting memories. Additionally, please know that your patience upon registration is greatly appreciated. Thank you again and I highly anticipate your return.

Best wishes,

Bobbi Bensley
Director of Guest Relations

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We arrived at the Aria and had quick and pleasant service checking in. Being the first time there we asked about a room high up and they graciously gave us a room on floor 52. We had a nice view of the west, looking at the beautiful mountains each morning. I was disappointed I couldn't store my water in the refrigerator without paying a $25 user fee but opted to use the ice bucket instead. Initially I was impressed with the high tech gadgets in the room but lost patience with the TV remote as it never seemed to work correctly. We were disappointed one of our days when we left at 6:00 a.m. for a full day outside of the area only to return to a room that had not been serviced. We politely expressed our disappointment and were given a $50 food credit to use at the Aria restaurants. One morning we went to the pool and ordered two lemonades. Almost fell off our chairs when the charge slip was presented as they were nearly $20 a piece! I understand mark up, but that was over the top. Generally, food and dining prices were expensive but the quality made up for it. The buffet was filled with a great variety of food. Aria Cafe was nice for a late night snack as they are open 24 hours. We enjoyed the cheesecake pastries and coffee each morning from Jean Philippe Bistro. Our last evening was the Zarkana show which was filled with unbelievable acrobatic moves from some very strong, talented people. Prior to the show we enjoyed a dinner at the Jean Georges Steakhouse. The meal was outstanding. Overall I'd recommend staying at the Aria if you want to treat yourselves to a pleasant and classy resort and casino to stay on the strip.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Kat,

Thank you for being an active participant on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to see that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay including your expedient registration, spectacular viewing of Cirque Du Soleil’s ZARKANA, and your mouth-watering dining experiences at The Buffet, ARIA Café, Jean Philippe Patisserie, and Jean George’s Steakhouse.

Although you enjoyed your overall stay I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you encountered with your in-room technology and the level of service you received from Housekeeping. In regards to a refrigerator, please know all of our suites are equipped with a personal refrigerator at no incremental charge. Thank you again for your elaborate review and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA on a future stay.

With gratitude,