“This is of my second fav hotel in Las Vegas after Wynn”

ARIA Resort & Casino
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 30 August 2014

If you are looking for a great time, comfortable suites and great atmospher with M Life or without this is the trendy, modern and cool place to spend in Vegas. Prices of course little hight, but you get what you pay for.
For Russian travelers I reccomend this hotel, because it is new hotel, have great restaurants to eat and great upscale shops to enjoy. Hope you get visa to US and come to visit this place.This is my second home .

1  Thank LAGoddess
ARIAResort, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you so much for posting your review and for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am elated to know that you have enjoyed your stay, in addition to the ambiance of our resort and your relaxing suite. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your recommendation, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

With gratitude,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (24,776)

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We recently went to Aria to celebrate our wedding anniversary and couldn't be more impressed with the service and overall offerings. The casino was well-maintained and slick, no small feat from what I can tell by visiting other casino floors. We ate the majority of our food at the various restaurants, all of which were amazing (even by my foodie husband's standards). Sage is a must if you're celebrating a special evening. The pools were lovely as well, although I will admit the drinks had a hefty price tag that surprised me even for Vegas. Excellent location as well, in the heart of the Strip. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank JustVisitingThanks
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA to celebrate such a momentous occasion. I am truly delighted to see so many of our resort offerings played such significant roles in your memorable vacation, such as our convenient location, spacious pool deck, and multitude of mouth-watering restaurants, especially Sage. Additionally, please know that your comment regarding drink pricing is highly valued and well noted. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA for many more celebrations.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We love our holidays and travel all over the world some holidays we splash out on and others we find cheap deals but this hotel and resort has really spoilt us .The rooms are the most comfortable and the views are phenomenal the service from the rooms staff was excellent and very friendly staff this hotel has really spoilt us just one small drawback the gaming staff could be a bit more friendlier but did not spoil anything about this hotel if you want a little luxury go on spoil yourself and go to the aria we will return

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cooklandm
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you for your remarkable review on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure learning our superb guestrooms and the soothing amenities within brought you much satisfaction, and that you found our resort to be very well-appointed for your stay.

Additionally, please know your comments regarding your gaming experience are much appreciated and help us to improve our services.

I am glad you had a wonderful stay, and I sincerely look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We stayed here for two nights and I like the hotel room a lot. Perhaps I was amuse with the modern amenity where you can control the lighting, television, drapes opening and closing by the touch of a button. The room is clean, the beds are comfortable and the pillows are great for back sleepers.

I will will definitely choose Aria again the next time I visit Las Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mobleydcat

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. I am pleased to see you found a great sense of amusement and relaxation from your innovative guestroom technology and bedding. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and I would be elated to welcome you back to ARIA.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2014

First time at this resort and we will definitely return. Beautiful guest room, lovely amenities in the room. Fabulous cabanas/staff by the pool. Diverse restaurants. Easy access to shopping and short walk to the tram that connects Aria to a number of attractions.

Room Tip: The suites are beautiful and a value

Dear Tina,

It is a pleasure reading such a notable review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your guestroom accommodations, the impeccable service you received while relaxing by our beautiful pools, and that every aspect of your stay was superb. I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next stay at ARIA.

Best wishes,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 29 August 2014

We stayed for 6 nights August 19-25, 2014. We got to check in around 130 pm and waited maybe 10 minutes. The check in agent Helen was very knowledgeable and informative. I had booked the room months in advance and requested a very high floor city view since we had such a long stay and my friends traveled from South America.

I gave her $20 right at first in hopes of securing a good view. She first tried to sell the 16th floor (HA!!) and we opted to wait. She said the 32nd floor would be the highest available today so we said we would wait. Over 2 hours later the lobby host (Dena, Dana? Beautiful Asian I forgot your name) noticed we were still waiting (we weren't bothered it was worth the wait) and very promptly got us in to a room on the 52nd floor in less that 5 minutes!!

The room was absolutely spectacular. Stunning views. Modern and clean. Lots of bathroom space for us 3 girls. My favorite was the walk in shower and separate toilet room.

We ate at the breakfast buffet 3 times and it is worth every penny. I've never seen so many options and they were all delicious!

The Thai restaurant was AMAZINGGGG. Delicious food and I am very picky about Thai.

The pools were beautiful and plenty of room for everyone.... But come on play some better music than that elevator sounding crap!!

The gym was also one of the best hotel gyms I've ever been to.

The entire staff at the Aria was so accommodating and practically fall over themselves to help and I love that!!!

Can't wait for my next visit!!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hc5021

Thank you for your notable review. I am thrilled to see you had a pleasurable stay and appreciated the efforts of our award-winning staff, including Helen and Dana of our Front Desk. Moreover, it is pleasing to know you were impressed with your luxurious guestroom accommodations, our vast Fitness Center, and variety of restaurants, including our Buffet and the Thai cuisine at Lemongrass.

I am glad your experience at ARIA was a memorable one, and I anticipate your return.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Great resort overall! Amazing view from our hotel room. Amenities were great, especially chocolate covered strawberries in honor of a special occasion. Only drawback was long line at check-in but check-out was fast and easy.

Dear Josh and Julie,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am delighted to see you enjoyed the fabulous views of Las Vegas and the delicious amenity that was delivered for your special occasion. Additionally, I would like to thank you for your patience during registration.

Your kind remarks are much appreciated, and I look forward to your return.