Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Hotels.com
US$300
US$261
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$405/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$333
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
US$329
US$280
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$502
Cancelon
26,403 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barroom keyfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We celebrated our 41st Anniversary this past week at Aria. This makes 8 anniversary celebrations in a row at Aria. What a wonderful stay. The staff at Aria exceeded our expectations. I had requested flowers be placed in the room prior to our arrival, which they were. I also, requested a especially menu be prepared by the Aria in-room dining kitchen and delivered at 6 pm our first night. It was delivered right on time! It was delightfully delivered by two servers and it taste spectacular. The food was freshly prepared and served hot. What a wonderful time we had for three nights. We did really well in the casino too! This time, I progressed my MLife card to Platinum level, whoahoo!! We rented a car while there, which resulted in us utilizing North Valet at Aria. What a wonderful experience we had with the valet staff. They were so nice and had my car made available for the specified time I requested. The restaurants and food were fabulous too. We look forward to many, many more stays at Aria in the future. For those who may not have experienced staying in the Sky Suites at Aria, be sure to treat and pamper yourself to an awesome experience, you will thank yourself for doing so. Safe travels!

Stayed: June 2018
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I am humbled to hear that you had an enjoyable anniversary visit with us at ARIA, and that this makes 8 anniversary celebrations in a row at our resort. I know you have a multitude of hotels to choose from when planning your upcoming trips to Las Vegas, and cannot tell you how honored I am that you continue to let us be a part of so many special occasions. Thank you for highlighting how our exclusive amenities, attentive service staff, and delectable in-room dining contributed to your memorable trip. I am also delighted that you were able to achieve the esteemed Platinum status with our M life Rewards program. Your impressions are extremely important to us, as we strive to provide an extraordinary experience for our valued guests. It is gratifying to know this stay will not be your last, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA for many more anniversaries to come.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We absolutely loved this hotel, we loved Bardot Herringbone as well as carbone on our first night.

Their pool was second to none, so beautiful, and the servers were so friendly.

We kept drinking the water from the mini bar - DONT DO THIS - we ended up with a mini bar bill of about 80 dollars just on fiji water!

I don’t think we would ever stay in another hotel again in Vegas, and just didn’t have the time to go to every restaurant in the complex.

We did find the air con freezing, more chilly that any of the other hotels, and I had nothing to put over my outfits inside the hotel so literally felt like I was freezing.

Great location, beautiful facilities, lovely staff, amazing room.

We had an amazing time thanks to being at the Aria

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Louise,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at ARIA, and for your extraordinary review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled you were able to enjoy the exclusive amenities our premier resort has to offer, including our lavish guestrooms, personalized service staff, as well as our central locale on The Strip. I am also delighted that you indulged in several of our mouthwatering restaurants, from the elevated Italian classics at Carbone, to the California-inspired coastal cuisine at Herringbone. You will have to come visit us again in the Fall when we debut our newest restaurant, CATCH, which will feature epic renditions of seafood, sushi, and steak. Reading your review was an absolute pleasure, and I cannot wait to welcome you back to ARIA for another memorable stay soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time in Vegas and there's no question the Aria is very impressive. Impeccable service and our room was amazing - 54th floor, incredible views, massive and comfy bed, great bathroom and very, very quiet. Good location for the Strip (although frankly 3 days in Vegas was enough for me!) and most other main attractions.

We only dined in the hotel itself one night at the Bardot Brasserie - lovely food but appallingly overpriced, particularly for wine.

The bar prices in the casino were nonsense - $13 for a basic G&T and not a particularly well-made one either. In addition, we considered breakfast in bed one morning and then thought again when we saw that they were charging prices like $8 for a small glass of OJ! Instead, we used the very clever in-room table to pre-order a Starbucks which I went down to get. However, that wasn't cheap either - a poor cup of tea, a coffee and 2 bacon rolls - $28.

But there's no question the hotel is very impressive and the staff at check in etc very professional and helpful. More than anything, the air conditioning worked like a dream which helped given that it was 42C when we were there!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. At ARIA, we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. I am elated to know that you were thoroughly impressed with so many facets to your well-appointed guestroom, including it's ice-cold air conditioning, captivating views, and customized plush Sealy bedding. However, I am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations with some of our cocktail offerings at our bars and lounges. Please know that we treat our guest feedback with the utmost importance, and will be sharing your comments with the appropriate areas for further review. Thank you again, and I truly hope for the opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Make sure to check the room when u check in..had missing mini bar items and im glad I called when I checked in because they tried to charge me at check out and I advised them I called down at check in so they took it off...other then that I would def stay again lovely hotel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International

Dear Maria,

I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your recent stay at ARIA. While I am delighted you enjoyed your overall visit, I am disappointed to read about the inconsistencies that occurred with your mini bar. This is certainly not in line with our very high standards of product and services at ARIA, and I apologize that it detracted from your trip. Please know that I will be following up with our mini bar's management team in an effort to see how this oversight could have occurred. Thank you again, and it would be my pleasure to welcome you back to ARIA when a future opportunity arises.

All my best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I think the ARIA is a great hotel, it has a great reputation but is it worth the money? This is the question I asked myself after returning after a week there in June. I wondered what else I might have got for the same money. What if I had went to one of the less expensive, less known or positioned hotels on the strip, would I have gotten a much better room maybe a suite for the same money? I am not sure that I would have. You pay I guess for what you get and for the plush surroundings at the ARIA. Some examples of outlay like $40 for two drinks in the lounge bar (Run and coke and a small glass of wine, is that three drinks, maybe). What about $100 for breakfast for two, ok its buffet and you can stuff yourself and I have seen a lot of people getting their monies worth, we didn’t, we are not big eaters so the buffet wasn’t a good idea for us. Don’t get me wrong lots and lots of lovely food and there were many other people queuing up who thought so to. The next day we went to Denny’s across the road from the Hotel, good menu and good value. By the way, be mindful regarding the buffet, breakfast is from 7am to 9am and it’s a lower price. After 9am it goes up, they call it brunch after 9am and at the weekend it’s even more expensive as they called it Holiday period (Sat/Sun) and there was me being stupid thinking I was on holidays for the whole week at the ARIA but it turns out it’s just Sat/Sun.
It’s a very clean hotel and the staff are very nice and helpful. We were lucky as check in was not that busy but looking at the rope lines I suspect it could get very big indeed. The hotel elevators to and from the floors are very quick, all of which can bring you to the promenade. This is the shopping, eating and pool area. There are many different pools in the hotel and depending on the room you booked will dictate your pool access. The pool areas are very clean and well-staffed, clean towels are on hand along with ice cold water and cups behind the life guards’ station. The pool areas, in genera,l are pretty noisy, now this did not bother me as the music was good but if you want a quiet place to read a book in the sun, these areas are not for you. You will need to bring your room card with you everywhere as they are checked when entering the pool area etc along with the contents of your bag. ARIA reserved $600 on my credit card when I checked in which I wasn’t aware of but of course some of this will be used to pay the additional and controversial local hotel and tax charges (c. $250) when I check out. We call them stealth charges as you are not aware of them until someone tells you that you will owe it.
I liked the ARIA but it would not list in my top 10 hotels but so I’m clear, neither would any of the others on the strip. In Vegas I believe the ARIA is up there with the best of them but by the end of the week I thought they all started to look and feel the same.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Derek,

Thank you for reviewing your week long stay with us at ARIA Resort & Casino. I know you had a plethora of hotels to choose from in Las Vegas, and really appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to host your Las Vegas travels. While I am delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay, I am disappointed to learn that you may not have been aware of our daily resort fee. Please know that we have this information disclosed on our website, as well as our other third party booking engines, in an effort to let our guests know of this charge in advance. We certainly do not want our guests to be taken aback at check-out with any additional fees. Moreover, I am thoroughly pleased to see that you were able to soak in an indulgent Vegas pool experience out at our distinct pool deck. With a busy summer pool season ahead of us, I am glad to see that you were impressed with our accommodating service staff looking over our guest's every need. Thank you again, and I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to ARIA in the near future.