ARIA Resort & Casino
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$192
Marriott
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,092
US$911
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$183
US$123
  • Pool
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$61
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Elara by Hilton Grand Vacations(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$612
US$487
25,427 results
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerresort feelong walktrip to vegasroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2011

I honestly don't understand how anyone can write a negative review of The Aria.. We had a Top-Notch experience. From our first encounter with the woman (Heather) that checked us in to our departure.. Aria sparkled!
Don't let the high-tech issues scare you off. The control panel was very easy to operate! If technology bothers you, use the normal light and curtain switches and Television remote.
We loved our little corner suite. Yes, a long walk from the elevator but so worth it. (and who can't use some excercise?) The Bed = best we've ever slept in and we have a Tempur-Pedic at home. The pillows are the kind you just melt into. The bathroom was STUNNING and we loved it! We used that incredible tub every night! The view = different from other Las Vegas views = Monte Carlo Pool on one side and Aria Pool on the other! Room Service = some of the best we've EVER had! (Pho Soup - Oh so Good!!) Each staff member we encountered was very friendly and helpful. The pool (even in October) was relaxing and beautiful. We had a wonderful time! Thanks Aria for a lovely vacation.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Both my wife and I plugged in our ipod to the connection on the treadmill at the excercise room. Two separate machines and both fried our ipods. Could not turn on after use. Complained to the manager and Kathy Robison at Risk Mangement. Both said it's not their problem and it's never happened to them before. The person servicing the excercise room has terrible attitude. Be warned.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2011

We went to Vegas to see a show at Wynn - but decided to stay at the newest, hottest place - Aria. We were EXTREMELY disappointed! It was a pleasant February weekend - temps 72 and perfect for sitting around the pool. 1 small pool was open, no food and only 1 cocktail waitress. Waited nearly an hour for a drink - forget it! The next day - there were NO seats near the 1 small pool. Again, 1 waitress, limited drinks and no food. The "lifeguards" were police officers telling you that you couldn't get near the pool with your drink! Aren't we all adults? And don't most resorts have swim up bars?? That's only part of the disappointment. A lot of the restaurants and bars were closed and "seasonal". The service at the restaurants and bars was terrible! The last straw... our room was not serviced on the last day of our stay. We left our room at 9am and put the service light on. We returned at 4pm and our room had not been serviced, no clean towels, etc. I called housekeeping - they would come up right away. We left the room and returned at 6pm - our room still not serviced. Finally before 7pm we received clean towels. What am I paying for here? A fancy automatic curtain/drape??? Whatever! If you are looking to get what you pay for - don't stay at Aria!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ChicagoLuv2Eat
Reviewed 17 February 2011

I absolutely love this resort. I have stayed here three times and August was the most recent. First off, the Aria is beautiful from the outside and inside. When you walk in, there is a lovely scent of vanilla and cinnamon. I look forward to that scent. The interior is decorated nicely, modern and lots of deep rich colors. One of our favorite slot machines was the Sex in the City, where I did win $94 dollars! The service is always great with many helpful people. The casino is kept impeccably clean and lots to keep your eyes busy.
The rooms are very nice and the beds are amazing! My friends and I loved the pillows so much we're looking into purchasing them. By far the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The rooms lights, curtains, music, and television can all be controlled on one touch screen remote. If you're not too tech-savvy you may find this troublesome. The bathrooms are nicely maintained with an awesome shower and large tub. One problem we have had with the Aria is that the bathroom doors stick or a handle in the bathroom is loose. You can easily contact the front desk and they send someone over ASAP.
The pools are great with plenty of great staff to find you a nice spot to lay out or stay in the shade.
I definitely recommend everyone sign up for the Player's Club in the casino area. The last two times I have been were complimentary stays. In other words, free rooms.
Their are tons of restaurants and buffets. I have not visited the buffets, but I went to the Spanish restaurant, Julian Serrano and it was deliciously amazing. The food is a bit expensive, but the food and service was great. We visited the Skybox, sports bar, during the World Cup and we great food with nice service. One warning...beware the spicy hamburger. Their was a warning included on the menu, but my friend decided to try and she paid the consequence. Though it made for a great story and memories. We had crepes at the Jean Philippe Patisserie, which were delicious!
Overall, this is the first place I prefer to stay in when going to Vegas.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2011

We stayed in the corner suite on the 21st floor. One bedroom with living room area and 2 TV's. Perfect! The bathroom was huge - hot tub and showe; dual vanity sinks and to top it off with ceiling to floor windows. Spectacular views of the mountains and the surrounding areas.

We had asked for extra pillows and blankets which came promptly to our door.

We tried the Cafe Vettro which was just alright. What's worth mentioning is that the pizza our friend ordered was not worth $15 so don't order that. It was tiny! The other things we ordered turned out ok.
Buffet (breakfast & dinner) was good though so we do recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends