The Fertitta Brothers (owners) strike again!. I have their Casino Card so I stay at one or more of their 11 locations for Station Casinos in the Las Vegas area several times a year. This "chain" is so inconsistent. The last time I stayed at Santa Fe Station the room 14 months ago was awful; something that had not been remodeled since the Hotel was built; and it literally stank. This time the room was excellent, nothing was wrong at all and the room was modern and complete in all aspects. So why did I rate them average? I don't trust them to be consistent in the type of rooms or cleanliness or service or fees. So two beds were $45 with tax and resort fee which isn't bad. This is NOT a resort hotel. There is a small pool out by the back service entrance with views of four stucco walls. The staff of very helpful. The buffett was pretty good, in fact I liked everything I picked. Big down side for me: There wasn't anywhere I went for food or in the hotel (not the room) or the casino that did not smell like cigarette smoke. I had to take an asthma pill to have dinner. In could have been the strong winds from a thunderstorm that was occuring (blowing the exhaust air backwards in the ducts), or just that their HVAC system does not work correctly ever. They need to clean the carpets in the hotel hallways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southwestern-style Hotel situated 10 miles from downtown Las Vegas & 15 miles from The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Fe Station Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Fe Station Las Vegas
- Santa Fe Hotel Las Vegas
- Hotel Santa Fe Station
- Santa Fe Station Hotel Las Vegas