“BEWARE”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sportsman's Royal Manor
Ranked #234 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Please dont stay here yea they are cheap but trust me after a week here you'll change your mind and wont be able to get refunded. During my stay here ive noticed everything about that place thats included in other reviews. Yes it is roach invested it stinks outside all the time like dog feces and piss. Not to mention how dirty and Nasty the outside looks. To top it off this morning I found a scorpion and screamed up to the heavens. I called the office and the lady told me to kill it I said no send someone up here I can deal with the roaches but a scorpion hell to the NO. Other things are wrong here aw well one of the ladies tried to steal my flat screen tv that I had shipped here she kept saying that my box had her managers name on it so I had to get my postal Reciept and match the information just to get my mail. I am definitely leaving once my two weeks are up, never to return to this place and it beens about 3 hrs and no one has yet to come a get this scorpion out smh I hate it here.

• Stayed: August 2014
33  Thank britt m

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I came to Vegas late one night didn't have time to look around paid for a month till I found out where I wanted to live...the rooms are nice and big A/C suck blows dry air in room made me sick notes from livingroom right to bed room at face level....TV was cheap and little only 78 channels and 4 of those don't work....the lamp shade was put together with a wire....two burners on stove didn't work...matience came in and rigged that Yup...burners were tilted......carpet horrible threads were coming up.....front office people were rude....laundry room was so dirty the floor was black could not are the white on the floor anymore....matience did not seem to know how to fix anything....they didn't even have lawn done by a professional the matience people did that too....one security guard during the day hopefully only one crime at a time happens here lol....I was told by security the owner gas other big properties so he neglects this one.....if at all possible even tho its cheap avoid staying here....reaps f people smoking pots and the back of the property is gilt trash all over the place kids climbing I'm cars looks like the projects.....if the owner have a damn this could be a much nicer place send to only care about the money this place is probably just up to code.

Stayed: March 2014
12  Thank sweetash36
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

It's cheap for sure. The rooms are decent. I read somewhere else that there wasn't WiFi but our room was working. The location is not so great but the service we received was good. There's a lot of down on their luck folk who live there just like we were for a while. Give them a chance. Yes there's a few bad apples but that can be anywhere.

17  Thank PennyLanelv
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

My siblings and my mom stayed here a week while she and my step dad were separating. It was possibly one of the most depressing and unsettling experiences of my life! Roaches EVERYWHERE! We kept our toothbrushes in the fridge because we thought they were safer in there than on the bathroom counter. Yeah. We were going THAT crazy. The neighbors are almost exclusively druggies and just really nasty people in general. We stayed toward the very back of the property, so I can't comment on whether or not the buildings closer to the office are any better. We ran out of there as soon as we could. I have no idea how this place would have any good reviews. Do NOT stay here!

Stayed: June 2013
16  Thank Woman_of_Steele
Reviewed 7 February 2013

If you rent on the side where the castle is you'll be fine. No bugs, Clean Rooms, and the best pool is right there. We rented there for 3 months, Not 1 bug did I see. We paid more for the better side. And I guess you get what you pay for. I didn't want to rent by druggies, so I asked for the better side of the hotel. Where some folks have lived there for years.
I know that the side by the bar is Ruff, But if your broke anything is better than nothing.
We had a great experience there. The pools are beautiful. and the staff was awesome to us.
Had NO Problems.
So if you choose to rent here just rent close to the Castle (office,) and your experience will be Great! Enjoy!,
Happy to be in Las Vegas

Room Tip: So if you choose to rent here, just rent close to the Castle (office,) and your experience will be G...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
19  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I was in a desparate situation as a so-called friend of mines named Tan kicked me out of her house and forced me onto the streets of Northeast Las Vegas knowing I had no other friends out here.

Well as my desparation grew I was forced to call upon family in California; my wonderful and loving aunt. She sent me the money to get a room until I was on my feet and started my new job; which I was offered early in December but would not start until Jan. 7th.

So, to make a very long story short. I moved into this nightmare of a place only to be greeted by a scorpian and nearly eaten alive (LITERALLY) by disgusting bed bugs (red, black, and their babies were crawling all over me), which infested the couch and bed; the manager was not remorseful what-so-ever and non-sailantly and reluctantly offered to give me my money back ONLY if I left that day.

(OH, and the front desk staff must have been threatened by the owners not to side with tenants because they tried to tell me that this is normal and if you go anywhere in Vegas you will deal with this???? REALLY?????? I think NOT!)

Well, I have no car and had no other place to go with such short notice so I was forced to stay and sleep with one eye open; they moved me into another room (like that was going to solve the infestation problem) only to be greeted by a slew of roaches which I have to fight off DAILY to this day.

I had numerous other issues with this room as well, the stove, phone, and it was just filthy, and it took over a week for them to resolve just one of the issues. I swear if anyone knows these things going in, you would not reside in such a place. You would rather stay on the streets with the rest of the homeless. I see why they sleep under overpasses; it's cleaner.

This place should be shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT ALLOWING IT TO KEEP IT'S DOORS OPEN????????? They are sick!!!

Now I am itching all over and it won't stop. I have never in my life seen a bed bug or scorpians until I moved there. I have bite marks on me and it's a sick reminder of the devastation and trauma it has caused.....DONT DO IT!!!!

I'm moving into my own house when I get my return and I will possibly have to see a therapist after staying here!!!!!! >:(

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
28  Thank Sasha L
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Absolute worst place to stay in Las Vegas. It looks clean from the outside and at a reasonable price looks like corporate housing but every unit is absolutely infested with roaches. I tried complaining to the front desk but the "manager" ( an accent that sounded like "the Sopranos") threatened me with immediate eviction and the loss of all my personal possessions. In between telling me of the corporation's paid $500 an hour lawyer (one wonders if they could do with a $450 dollar an hour lawyer in exchange for some pest control) and telling me I was on camera and whining about the possibility of me tape recording him (I did and it is a riot!) the manager starting repeating "Shaq! , Shaq! Shaq" over and over again. This must be some ghetto thing because I never did figure it out. The facility is roach infested through and through and other multiple staff, residents and guests admitted as much AFTER I had checked in and was unable to make other arrangements. Do yourself a favor and AVOID this "facility".

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business