I arrived without a room on the evening of Dec 30th. I've had good experiences at Super 8s elsewhere in the country, so I thought I'd try this one. As others have noted, the odor of cigarette smoke slams you as soon as you enter the lobby. It persists in the elevator and hallways as well (even on the fourth floor). The room was $116, the most I've ever paid in my life. While the room was okay, everything worked, etc., the hotel itself can only be characterized as sleazy. Not just the odors, but the general disorder of the public areas, the couple having very loud sex in the room immediately off the elevator, the battered room doors (yes, it looks like every one had been kicked angrily). I actually feared I'd come across used needles or condoms. To top it off, there was no breakfast the next morning. All this for over $100. Perhaps this is all just Vegas, but I don't plan to ever return to find out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story Motor Inn with English Tudor exterior trim and modern guest facilities; restaurant and casino nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Longhorn Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas/Boulder Highway Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Super 8
- Las Vegas Super Eight
- Longhorn Boulder Highway Las Vegas