Because NASCAR was in town, I could only locate a room with this motel on Boulder Highway in Las Vegas, NV. The low price wasn't worth the stay. The lobby was connected to a small casino with total rif-raft. It smelt of cigarettes and bad liquor. Had trouble checking in because the front desk required a $100 deposit if you paid cash. She told me that people as a rule will trash the room! Because I had a early morning flight, she finally relented and allowed me to stay with no deposit (I was her day off when I left anyways). The hallway was totally unkept. The door to my room was obviously kicked in before. The rooms had no alarm clocks, no ironing board/iron, and no other ammenities. I wore my socks to aviod touching the carpet or floor of the bathroom. The bed was clean because I took it apart to ensure it wasn't dirty. Towels were also clean.
In all this place is not worth the low price they charged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story Motor Inn with English Tudor exterior trim and modern guest facilities; restaurant and casino nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Longhorn Boulder Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas/Boulder Highway Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Super 8
- Las Vegas Super Eight
- Longhorn Boulder Highway Las Vegas