Our family party of four adults stayed at the Carriage House Deluxe Suite Hotel from March 4 to March 7, 2012. The unit was located by researching Trip Advisor. At that time the Carriage House was listed as 6th of over 250 hotels in Las Vegas. This surprised us and made us wonder about the rating. We need not have worried as the Carriage House lived up to its high billing. It’s a fabulous place to stay! Small compared to some of the 6000 room behemoths but very quiet, comfortable and friendly and great value for the money.
We were upgraded from a one bedroom, sleep four unit, to a two bedroom sleep four for the price of $99.00 per night. The units had recently received a renovation and looked like new. One unit had a sleep comfort queen sized bedroom while the room we were in had a Murphy bed which was a great upgrade from the standard sofa-bed. The Murphy bed was very comfortable. Both units were equipped with a kitchen with new appliances and had updated flat screen TV’s. Complimentary Wi-fi in the units and computers in the hotel lobby were available. Although air-conditioned, the AC units need to be balanced so as to have an even flow of comfortable air. We either got warm air or freezing cold air. This really wasn’t an issue for the time of year we were there but could be in the hotter summer months when the AC would be on for great length of time. Coin operated washers and dryers were located on each floor. Maid service is provided each day. In-room safes are located in each unit. A small maintenance issue in one of the bathrooms was dealt with very quickly.
A heated outdoor pool is available to guests as is a fitness center. Complimentary parking is provided. Although there isn’t an on-site restaurant, a small Mini-Mart with snacks and personal items is available. However, the Carriage House is only a 5 minute walk to the Las Vegas Avenue with a wide variety of casinos, restaurants and shopping opportunities, as is The “Miracle Mile” in Planet Hollywood. It is also just across the Avenue from the New City Center development. The Las Vegas Trolley, which runs just behind of the Carriage House, is available either at the Bally’s/Paris or MGM stations for easy navigation up or down the Avenue.
The Carriage House Deluxe Suite Hotel will certainly be considered on our next visit to Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage House is located just a block away from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the comfortable accommodations, fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens, business center and fitness room. Guest services and concierges are always available to provide information about show tickets, tour information and dinner reservations. Our non-gaming Las Vegas hotel is ideal for leisure and business travel, family travel and romantic getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carriage House Hotel Las Vegas
- Carriage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Carriage Hotel
- Carriage House Las Vegas
- The Carriage House Las Vegas