We booked a week at the Carriage House after reading the reviews on trip adviser, I don't like really big hotels, so this seemed ideal. We were not dissapointed, the room was a good size,very clean and comfortable. it proved ideal for us, self catering with breakfast and sandwiches for our daily excursions out and about, and for snacks in the evening after a long day and walking up and down the strip.
The bed was extreamly large and comfortable, fresh coffee sackets etc. were provided daily and fresh towels as required, as well as shampoo, shower gel etc.
The only points we would add for reference, but which has not affected our scoring is:
The room we were in has not yet been renovated and is looking a little tired around the edges.
The bathroom is a little small, as is the bath. and again a bit tired looking.
But please note the place was spotless which counts for a lot in my book.
Maybe someone who has stayed in a renovated room can post an update.
They have a concierge service, however we struggled to make contact after they left a message as we were out all day. Communication failed dispite leaving messages at reception requesting they leave the welcome pack for us explaining that we were out all day. A member of staff from reception tried to supply the information, which we appreciated, but we were disapointed as on the Sunday when we were leaving, the welcome meeeting was taken place and I could see we had missed out on a lot of useful information, I hope that this can be resolved on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage House is located just a block away from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the comfortable accommodations, fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens, business center and fitness room. Guest services and concierges are always available to provide information about show tickets, tour information and dinner reservations. Our non-gaming Las Vegas hotel is ideal for leisure and business travel, family travel and romantic getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carriage House Hotel Las Vegas
- Carriage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Carriage Hotel
- Carriage House Las Vegas
- The Carriage House Las Vegas