Our experience at the CH was just how we like it...quick and non-instrusive. We were in the quiet side of the hotel near the monorail. You couldn't hear the monorail, the strip, or planes. We kept to ourselves and were able to get a cab when we needed one. Being across from the Miracle Mile shopping center there were plenty restaurants and I was able to purchase socks (which I forgot to pack).
Would be great for a family-especially if they have rooms with a separate sleeping area. The CH is about 2 blocks from the strip and centrally located so a very easy time going North or South on the strip as needed.
Tip: when buying show tickets, ask the concierge what her specials are and then also shop around at places like Tix 4 Tonight...sometimes the hotel has better deals,so me times the discounters do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage House is located just a block away from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the comfortable accommodations, fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens, business center and fitness room. Guest services and concierges are always available to provide information about show tickets, tour information and dinner reservations. Our non-gaming Las Vegas hotel is ideal for leisure and business travel, family travel and romantic getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carriage House Hotel Las Vegas
- Carriage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Carriage Hotel
- Carriage House Las Vegas
- The Carriage House Las Vegas