Our family of 5, with 3 kids ages 8-10, stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in April 2009. Our room was a one bedroom suite which included a full kitchen, a king bed in the bedroom, and a sofa sleeper with 2 additional chairs that converted into single beds in the living area.
The room was very clean and roomy. It was very easy to park here and there was a tennis court and pool in the back. I would say the best feature of this hotel was that you could walk about a block to the Miracle Mile Shops and the strip. You're very close to all the action but not so close where you have to deal with the crowds and driving issues.
This hotel is a no-brainer for anyone who wants to experience Vegas but also retain a more traditional accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage House is located just a block away from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the comfortable accommodations, fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens, business center and fitness room. Guest services and concierges are always available to provide information about show tickets, tour information and dinner reservations. Our non-gaming Las Vegas hotel is ideal for leisure and business travel, family travel and romantic getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carriage House Hotel Las Vegas
- Carriage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Carriage Hotel
- Carriage House Las Vegas
- The Carriage House Las Vegas