US$198
US$159
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$204
US$129
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$287
US$230
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$128
US$88
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$270
US$226
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$95
US$55
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$191
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$308
US$262
1,502 results
All reviewsfull kitchenplanet hollywoodoff the stripthe miracle mile shopstimeshare exchangefive minute walkone bedroom suitetwo blockssmall kitchenettedaily maid servicetime sharepool towelslaundry roomquiet locationwithin easy walking distancecasino hotelnon smoking
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This was my second time in Vegas and I decided I didn't really want to stay in a big hotel with smoke filled casino below it this time around and I certainly found a great place in The Carriage House.
Firstly, we arrived in town a little early and our room wasn't quite ready....no problems the very nice lady who was at reception organised for us to leave our bags in a secure storage area.
On our return to check in proper again, we were met with a friendly smile and all was done without hassle.
The room was exactly what we needed and with a kitchenette and fridge was fantastic. Bed was comfortable but what I really liked was the quiet when it was time to sleep. Simply can't hear anything from the strip even though it's so close.......5 minute walk away.
This place also has a laundry which was great for us seeing as Vegas was right in the middle of a 3 week trip across America and we were able to clean some clothes before heading to NY.
There is only one small issue let's call it and it may not be an issue for you depending on when you visit but the pool will only get sunlight for a short time during the day. The property is located between 2 taller hotels which block the sun. Now if you are here in Summer then the shade might actually be a good thing but we were there in May and the only real day we had to relax but e pool was a little cooler and made more so by the shade but I stress this is only a small issue and certainly wouldn't stop me from staying here again if we are ever back in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The Carriage is a great place to stay if you want to stay at a walking distant to the Strip but don't want to pay hundreds of dollars, the resort fee, and the third person extra charge. My 2 kids and I needed a place to stay for only one night. And we had only a few hours to quickly tour the Strip. The Carriage House met all our needs. The room is new, clean, very nice, and comfortable. We had a double room. Though the space is on the small side, we can cook our own breakfast in the mini kitchen and save time. They let us park or car there after we checked out, so we walked to the Strip to have fun. It is a time share property. So don't expect a glamorous lobby. It is more like a nice mid-rise condominium in NYC. But it is a great place to stay. I would recommend it! Keep up the good work, Carriage House!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank littleseeker
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Stayed for 7 nights, rooms great size, comfortable, clean. location is great for getting around, easy walk to strip, uber and lyft pick up right at hotel. Staff very friendly. my only wish would be for more sun in pool area, pool gets sun in early morning but is sun gets blocked by tall,buildings after noon.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tinamarieri
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to stay, was my 3rd visit to Las Vegas, 1st. time here, had 3 rooms, 3 couples, I had a suite which was huge, the other 2 rented studio and we're very pleased. Very clean, beds very comfortable, they take very good care of you and make sure to please there guests. Pool is very nice and met some really nice people. Great location, 1 block from strip so less noise. Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Laurie M
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We were pleasantly surprised with our stay in a second floor one bedroom unit at the Carriage House. The bed was very comfortable, the kitchen was large, the bathroom was huge. I strongly recommend the Monday morning presentation by the concierge. She is very knowledgeable, helpful and hands out coupons. The bed is made and trash removed every day but no cleaning is done.

Only two complaints; 1.) the kitchen is NOT well equipped. I discovered too late that there wasn't even anything to flip my fried eggs. and 2.) The pool is almost always in the shade due to the height of the buildings. (Plus, it would have been nice to have a balcony.)

I asked for a blender at the front desk and they said hey would provide one right away but totally forgot. I saw the maid and mentioned it to her and poof...I had one in under 5 minutes.

But I must say that overall, this place is a bargain and in a very convenient location. We will definitely want to stay here again. And the free WiFi actually worked well in our room!

Room Tip: Eveything is on the 9th floor. Ice machine, landry failiies, etc.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple