We stayed at the Carriage House from 08 Nov through 15 November. This was our 2nd stay at the Carriage House.
>the location is excellent. Imagine all the fun of the strip without the crowds, noise, and hassle.
>the Staff is always helpful and pleasant. We went to them several times for directions, advice, and help. They were great!
>the Housekeeping Staff was equally helpful. Norma took great care of us throughout the week and was just awesome.
>parking is right in front of the hotel and is free.
>this hotel is almost like a private residence. Seldom did we see other guests and since there is no casino, bar, or restaurant; the only people you see are other guests or staff
>security is always visible in the lobby from late afternoon
>the showerheads are noisy and not very "friendly". They tend to be harsh and sound like a jet plane taking off. Not a big deal.
>move up to better TV coverage. The limited channels and no way to review the current channel guide other than going through the channels tends to be annoying. Again - not a big deal.
Our only disappointment:
>We had requested a higher floor with strip view and somehow ended up on the back side, 2nd floor, parking lot and monorail view. Not sure how this happened. The noise was minimal and unless a loud motorcycle went by, we never had a problem.
We did ask the Staff about the top floor which used to house a restaurant and from what we understand, it was quite good. We were told that area is going to be remodeled for addtional units.
We were in a 2/2 unit with outstanding space. If you are traveling with kids, another couple or a large family, we would highly reccomend this unit.
We've stayed at MGM, NYNY, and TI and would pick Carriage House over any of these. If you want a hotel room, Las Vegas has 1000s of them. If you want the comfort of a vacation home, stay at Carriage House. You won't be disappointed. (And splurge for the 2/2 - you'll love the space!)
We'll definitely be back soon!
Miami Beach FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage House is located just a block away from the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the comfortable accommodations, fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens, business center and fitness room. Guest services and concierges are always available to provide information about show tickets, tour information and dinner reservations. Our non-gaming Las Vegas hotel is ideal for leisure and business travel, family travel and romantic getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carriage House Hotel Las Vegas
- Carriage Hotel Las Vegas
- The Carriage Hotel
- Carriage House Las Vegas
- The Carriage House Las Vegas