Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$101
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$135
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$204
Travelocity
US$92
US$57
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$74
US$391
US$351
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$78
US$58
US$21
14,904 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitecorner roomtrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baykahunavillemystere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I admit, TI was not my first choice. However, it turned out to be a pretty good choice overall. Good location for me since I had to drive way out to Sam's Town for a conference. (Would never stay there of course.) I usually try to stay in suites or condos because they have small kitchens or at least coffee makers. That being said, here are some of the highlights from my stay at TI. Easy and speedy check in and out, decent parking, close to shopping and great eateries. Happy hour at Phil's Italian Steak House is a favorite for us. Decent drinks and food prices. We ate dinner at the bar once and the regular menu food was really good. The new Seafood Shack. Total surprise that it was that good. I DONT LIKE FRIED SEAFOOD! I loved chef Phillip's! I don't like coconut shrimp, I loved his. Fresh and light. He actually came out and talked to us because we had some quirks with ordering and he was really gracious and gave us lots of information about his food. Everything was fresh and his staff was so happy to serve, I was shocked. We ate at a few other more expensive places during our stay. They were nice but my overall feeling was that TI had a really respectable offering for the price and ease of eating on site. Next time I go, I plan on eating at Pho. If it is as good as Phil's and the Seafood Shack, I know I will be pleased. Thanks TI for a very pleasant stay. Every employee I dealt with was very courteous and helpful. Keep up the good work.
Oops, forgot to mention the spa.....fantastic. Clean and fresh, really relaxing and I had a truly fantastic 80 minute massage. Thanks to Dawn for that one.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

This was our first time in Vegas and wasn't to sure what to expect bringing our three kids. We were there for a wedding for my wifes sister a long with a group of about 30 people. The stay was great and the room was good... we were on the 21st floor and had a nice view of the strip. Our real only complaint is the hotel is not that kid friendly. We arrived on a Sunday early and was excited to go swimming in the pool and was in for a shock when we got to the pool and what looked like a frat party was going on. Loud music and plenty of alcohol was flowing (if you know what I mean). Although I think this might be more of a weekend thing since it was more subdued the next two days. The casino was good and had no problems getting drinks on the floor. The restaurants were fine although most of the time we ate at Dennys right down the road on the strip. I think Treasure Island is trying to cater to a younger hipper party crowd with the the whole TI campaign. The trick I think with kids is you have to get out early and do all the things... like walk the strip, see the sites, check out the other hotels, and hit the pools. Because evenings is when things start to get a little crazy. And in my opinion this is where TI fails. There is nothing for the kids to do when we would stay in the hotel in the evenings.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stayed at TI for one night in September and found it to be one of the most modern and updated hotels on the strip. Check in was super fast and efficient, our room was huge, quiet, clean and the bed was soooooo comfortable. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. This hotel was really fantastic and I would definitely stay there again on my next visit to Vegas.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Stayed 1 night (booked via MyTI itself $57 for no-view room) in Oct 2012
+ Slipped $20 and got upgraded to high room with strip view, awesome.. got 2 free buffet vouchers too (unfortunately didn't have time to use)
+ room is clean, new, but not too big
+ Free wi-fi (since we paid $25 resort fee)
+ Free valet parking and speed isn't too bad
+ overall average

- compared to other hotels we walked through, TI feels a bit outdated and forced you to walk thru casino to everything
- LONG check-in line at 8pm Monday night? we waited 30 minutes.. they claimed they had 6 staff called in sick (really???), but next day ~2pm when we left I still saw the equally long check-in line again
- LONG wait (20~30 mins after my call) for Bellman to come get our luggage (make sure you call EARLY if you leave around rush 11~noon check-out hours)
- Sadly the 11:30pm Sirens@TI show was cancelled due to high wind (8pm, 10:30pm were too crowded), and didn't get to see it this time

Overall, I don't mind staying at TI again though, but will try different ones if possible

Room Tip: Tip: pay the extra $10 online at MyTI to get the strip view room, and use the $20 trick to see if you can get upgraded to a suite then
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JerryHung
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We drove in from Salt Lake City; stop #3 on our road trip. As soon as we got to the hotel it was great experience. The valets were awesome right from the get go, Timmy: thanks for great service!!! The staff in hotel were friendly & helpful. The bed was amazing, best night sleep!!! Pool was nice, we saw a few waitresses but never had one come over, maybe we didn't wait long enough, we wanted drinks lol!! The waitresses in the casino were pretty sparse as well, waiting too long for drinks. Overall, great experience!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple