“Staying at the hotel now” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
Ranked #76 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Staying at the hotel now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

More then happy, great place to stay... The casino is great and the machines payout. Food is good, and drinks are really good. The rooms are GREAT :) I also really like the location, it's pretty much right in the middle of all the places you want to be. Thanks to everyone at Treasure Island.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,704)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

This is my second visit to TI, and I found the room ultra clean (they had even deep cleaned the carpets that day) super comfortable, and with a great bed. All of the furnishings looked brand new, and the decor was tasteful, low key.

I was attending a conference over the road at the Wynn, but choose not to stay there as the air-conditioning kills my sinuses there, and I always end up sick and with a bloody nose (3 visits in a row). No such problem at TI! There's even a fresh air vent on the window so you can get some real air. For those who like to sleep in a cool room, the aircon on mine went down to 61F (16C) on the coolest setting, which was a perfect sleeping temp for me.

I slept like a baby here, and treated myself to a roomservice breakfast - a tasty omelette for breakfast with hash browns. So huge I couldn't finish it, but very good.

Like just about everywhere in Vegas you have to walk through their casino to get to your room, but they do have $5 margaritas which are good after a long conference day. The casino looks much lower class than the rooms.

The only complaint is they charge this compulsory resort fee - $25/night which gets you internet access, pool, gym etc. I just need internet, and I think that should be included in the room rate in this day and age. That's why I knocked off a star.

Checkin was quick and easy, and checkout a breeze on the 'express checkout' feature on the room TV. Thanks TI - I'll see you again next year.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you need one - on a higher floor, and away from the elevators and vending ma...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Soywasabi
Stratford, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was our 2nd time at TI, and it was as good, if not better than the last. Staff very friendly and work quickly at pleasing guests. Not as fancy as the higher end hotels, but rooms, restaurants and casino is very nice, making it very comfortable. Location is great, short walk or bus or drive to anywhere on the strip

Room Tip: If possible, arrive a little before the 3pm check-in, not very busy and they will let you check in e...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Fernie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to vegas for the world of concrete we were here for 6 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the rooms were nice, clean with a comfortable bed. The hotel is smaller then some others which we enjoyed. I would recommend staying here

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Smalltowngirl88
South Glens Falls, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

My husband, two teenage boys and myself stayed at TI Jan. 2-5, 2014. Just before we left, my husband saw less than flattering reviews of the hotel online and I was worried, but we had a wonderful stay. We dropped off our luggage with the hotel staff when we arrived at 10:00am and were able to check in with a very short line. The staff was very cheerful and friendly. We knew our rooms wouldn't be ready until the afternoon, that was fine. The casino is nice and clean. The public areas are very nice. Our rooms were Junior Suites and were gorgeous! There were two full bathrooms, one with a jacuzzi, one with a shower, that was really nice! Our room looked out over the strip, we were on the 17th floor so we heard no noise. There was a refrigerator in the bathroom closet, not cold though. Nice comfortable bed, couch with coffee table, desk, etc.
There are two sets of elevators that go to different floors, so be aware of that if you are traveling with people who have a separate room. To go to our sons' room, we had to take our elevator down to the lobby and take their elevator up to their floor. Just inconvenient. There is a Starbucks in front of the hotel, Señor Frogs inside as well as Gilley's and a buffet. I'm not a buffet fan, so even though they gave us a free buffet meal, I can't give a good review of that. Also included in our package were 2/1 drinks at Señor Frogs and Kahunaville, but the bars had those drink specials most of the time anyway. The specialty glass which is a tall plastic novelty glass is $26. With a drink in it. So 2/1 is the only way to buy it! I would definitely stay there again, we felt comfortable and safe. One last note, and I think this would happen anywhere in LV, both my 21 year old son and my husband were approached by prostitutes any any hour of the day. My husband went down for coffee at 8:00am and was approached. He had to look to see if she had a staff name tag on because he wasn't sure why she was talking to him!

Room Tip: Junior Suites were fantastic!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank willnotcook
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

We chose the TI as it is reasonably priced and in a good location. Was a little disappointed to learn that there no longer is a pirate show. There was a larger than life line to check in and also to check out. The room had a REALLY comfortable bed, with my only complaint that we could smell people smoking in the room next door, but that is hardly the hotels fault.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Just finished our third time staying at this location. Great location on the strip, can not hear surrounding guests in hallway and rooms. Rooms were clean, staff friendly, the rooms were fine. Front desk staff were funny and were very friendly. Had a great view of the strip from the room.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business