treasure Island remains a good place to stay in Vegas, although it is becoming a little tired in the lobby and casino. On the other hand who stays in those places all the time. The bedrooms are large, clean and have great views from the higher levels (we were on 32nd floor).
Housekeeping in rooms is very good and the bed is sooo comfortable with great linen and pillows. Complimentary toiletries are there of good quality.
Check in was quick and we were treated very well. My only gripe is I was granted a free bottle of champagne to celebrate my birthday but it was up to me to arrange delivery to my room whereas I think that could have been arranged by them. They did however upgrade our room and we had a dual view over the strip and the mountains which was amazing.
However our two week stay was great. We went to see Mystere which is the oldest Cirque on the strip. It was a good evening although a little dated.
TI is well situated on the strip making it easy to walk (!) to most hotels (it is over a mile to the Bellagio from TI and over 3 miles to MGM Grand).
This was our fifth visit to TI and it didnt disappoint.... Hopefully we will be back again next year.....
Trips - we went to the Grand Canyon which iis a must for everyone who goes to Vegas. Try and see some shows (got discounted tickets from the kiosk by the Fashion Mall).
Pool - gets very sunny. If you like the shade head to the left as you go in and take the first 2 on the very last row by the tree and you will get the shade till noon at least (and still get a tan).
The Buffet is certainly better than previous years..... Not exceptional but good value.
The Coffee pot is good for a meal at 1.00 in the morning.
starbucks always a treat but NOT allowed in the pool are after 11.00 am.
Pool side s reasonable shops have goods at reasonable prices.
All in all perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino Las Vegas