We spent 5 nights here, June 22-26th 2014, the one problem we had was that the room never got cleaned until I called on day 3 & requested it, not sure why/if this is something that happens all of the time but I was not impressed with the housekeeping services, other then that our stay was good. Our room(10033) had a view of the Wynn & Encore, was nice having a mini fridge to keep water & beverages cold, the bed was ok but I don't think it was anything special, I much prefer my own memory foam mattress at home, the bathroom had some great soap/shampoo :) We spent time at the pool and like someone else had said, the lounge chairs are VERY close together & are not allowed to be moved at all so expect to be close to whomever you are sitting next to, the pool itself was cold but felt great on the hot days!
I would stay again if the price was right, luckily I had booked the tv special so no resort fees had to be paid, that was a big plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino Las Vegas