“5 Night Stay”

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
Ranked #75 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We spent 5 nights here, June 22-26th 2014, the one problem we had was that the room never got cleaned until I called on day 3 & requested it, not sure why/if this is something that happens all of the time but I was not impressed with the housekeeping services, other then that our stay was good. Our room(10033) had a view of the Wynn & Encore, was nice having a mini fridge to keep water & beverages cold, the bed was ok but I don't think it was anything special, I much prefer my own memory foam mattress at home, the bathroom had some great soap/shampoo :) We spent time at the pool and like someone else had said, the lounge chairs are VERY close together & are not allowed to be moved at all so expect to be close to whomever you are sitting next to, the pool itself was cold but felt great on the hot days!
I would stay again if the price was right, luckily I had booked the tv special so no resort fees had to be paid, that was a big plus!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Check in was a breeze and staff went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied throughout our entire 4-night stay. Had a couple of minor issues while we were there and housekeeping very promptly remedied the situation for us. Can't say enough about the service! Loved our strip view room. Great selection of restaurants, especially if you are just looking for a quick bite to eat or grab-and-go options. Pool was fantastic, although drink prices were steep. Casino is large and they had a good assortment of new and older games. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Booked a strip view deluxe room through Vegas.com and got stuck with crap not strip view room. Even paid extra for it and don't get what I paid for. Brought it up and nothing was done. Won't ever stay here again or book through Vegas.com. If I were anyone I would book through a different site and call to verify your room after you book it! So pissed off right now...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rick J
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for 1 night as our villa had electrical problems and the landlord paid for us to stay here while it was fixed. Check in was the first battle as they couldn't find our reservation which cost a call to the landlord (on a UK network phone so not cheap to do) they eventually found it and declared that the only room available was on a smoking floor. Neither my friend or I smoke and are not used to hotels where they allow this. We explained we weren't happy with this, we were then offered a room on the 36 floor which was sold as 'a kinda upgrade, still optional smoking but the cleaners do a better job on that floor' so we agreed under duress to try it.
Then we were asked for a credit card which they would automatically take $100 off for any room charges etc. Again we agreed under duress (by this time we were hot and tired) we were then informed if no charges are made the $100 would be refunded in 2-3 days ! Bloomin cheek I feel! So to sum it up we don't use any of the facility's chargeable on the card, but the hotel gets some interest off the money for this time - and imagine how much they make daily on this for every room booked!!
Then like cannon fodder they submitted the final blow WiFi (free in most places around the world) was $19 per device or $28 for 24 hours (with other perks - but nothing that interested us) again we declined their generous offer.
The room was OK pretty basic and to be honest it did smell of cigarette smoke, for a country in the middle of the dessert the air conditioning system was as old as the Mary Rose!
Still we put up, until around 10 pm when the resident cricket started to tune up. Around 30 later he popped out to greet us...now how does a large a black cricket get up to the 36 floor?
After some hunting it was captured in a glass and the front desk was called to remove it (I don't like killing any animal though I'm sure it met a sticky end with the night porter) :(
After that things were okay the beds were uncomfortable and to be honest I've used stronger sprinklers in the garden than was what was called a shower in our room.
Can't say we'd recommend our stay....especially when we were told that ours wasn't the first cricket!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank MMAEF
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Inn for 2 days and enjoyed my time there. It is very well located, and parking is easily accessible. The rooms are a bit small and there's almost not space to put anything, but they are kept nicely. Internet is very slow, but serves the basic browsing needs. menu is good and staff is nice, while prices are not as crazy as in other nearby hotels. Access to the athletic facilities is a nice add-on, although I must say I did not like them that much. I would certainly recommend the hotel if you don't want to spend extra dollars for a top-notch hotel in the area. The Inn has everything.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Staff was very polite. We stayed in one of the deluxe rooms which was very nice and clean. Rooms are updated and decorated beautifully. Large soaker tub in bathroom was nice, you don't typically get a tub like that for the rates they offer. Beds are extremely comfortable!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Have stayed here a couple of times now and still really, really enjoy it. The location is PERFECT! The food is good in the breakfast/lunch all day restaurant and then the "Seafood Restaurant" was delicious. If it's your first time there it seems so BIG, the main floor that is, and don't get me wrong it isn't tiny...but it just isn't as large as it seems. After a few evenings of walking around, you know with your head down, sulking about the money you just lost, you realized that you just walked around that same machine, in a circle :)
The location is perfect. You can walk to many other hotels. You are not at the end of the row of hotels. They do put on a great pirate show.
However, our window view was not great but I am not in Vegas to look out of it, actually when I am in Vegas in my room, it is usually just to sleep, so that didn't bother me.
I will easily stay there again.

Room Tip: All I can say is the last 2 times we went we were high up, 16 and 20, and we slept like a log :)