Room is clean, service is good, location is fine if you only stay north part of the strip, which means it's a 30 min walking to Bellagio, it is not fun to expose at 40 C dessert city.
Recommendation: spend couple hundred more and stay in Bellagio, Caesars, Paris or Cosmopolitan. Guess they will give you discount to their services. Or choose Bally or Flamingo, they are cheaper and also in the heart area of the strip.
To the entertainment point of view, the pool in TI is small, the food and drinks are not attractive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island - TI is a resort located on the Las Vegas Strip within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment available in Las Vegas. TI features Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, Gilley's Saloon, Oleksandra Spa & Salon, wedding chapels, tropical pool and cabanas and so much more at very affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel And Casino
- Treasure Island - Ti Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Treasure Island Hotel
- Treasure Island Hotel Las Vegas
- Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino Las Vegas