“Had a nice stay at TI” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #75 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Louisville, KY
“Had a nice stay at TI”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Just returned from a 4 night stay at TI and I hd a very nice stay. I booked a Petite Suite thru Travelocity (Air/Hotel Package) and when I checked in I was up graded to a Strip view, no charge. I was in town this time alone and the little coupon envelope they give you at check in was mainly 2 for 1's so it didn't help me much, but make sure you check it out if you get one. I found the room to be clean and very comfortable, a very nice jetted tub that helped after sweltering walks on the strip. The casino never seemed that busy although I NEVER had a problem being asked if i needed a drink and I constantly saw people cleaning. Only bad things were 1 morning housekeeping woke me at 930am when I had a "do not disturb" sign on my door, and on my last day I called to ask for a 1 hour extended checkout ( checkout is at 11am) and was told Id be charged $56 including tax. I passed. Service was quite slow in both the buffet and coffee shop, food was acceptable. Did receive very good service at Gilly's for lunch. Mainly lost $ in the casino but that is to be expected but did have a great time so it was worth it. I would recommend this hotel and definitely would consider it on my next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Birddude21

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,712)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Santa Clarita, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Just checked in for long July 4th weekend! Next morning after little sleep in very noisy room ( street cars,fire trucks, ambulances ) all night long! Finally settled in the third choice room, following dealing with the worst hotel staff ever! All front desk staff has obvious enmity for the guests. $$ should be replaced with $$$$ for food/ small drinks prices and fees/taxes up the Wazoo!!! Holy cow the pool is so overstuffed with people that you get sunburned just by glancing at the overheated hoarde! Sry will never return!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank lorilovely
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

So after looking at reviews and asking around I decided to book a room at Treasure Island. I called twice to confirm my reservation (obviously I'm a little paranoid that something would get messed up). Every time I called the employees were extremely nice. I also booked early check in. When we got there we were an hour early so they offered to hold our bags for an hour. We ended up getting breakfast and coming back about 2 hours later. The line for early check in was pretty long. We waited quite a while to check in. Once we got to the room however it looked great! We booked a strip view and it was on the 34th floor. The room was clean and had a great view! The overall experience was fabulous! The only other downfall I can think of was the lady that cleaned our room was quite persistent about cleaning it and would knock multiple times if we forgot to put the "do not disturb" sign out. Great experience! Would definitely book there again!

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank LindsayFreeda
San Jose, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I were there for 4 days for my 50th birthday. Throughout the hotel we noticed the same trash on the floor the entire time we were there. The pool is way too small for the size and capacity of the hotel. The towels in the guest rooms were old and ruff. Bathroom had no ventilation system.

Room Tip: The entire hotel was dirty. We were there for 4 days, and saw the same trash on the floors for the...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lucy R
Haifa, Israel
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was on business trip with my CEO. for the CTIA2013 event at sand & expo

Anyways, we booked through Expedia VIP which the hotel offered free upgrade room for Expedia VIP users. Ofcourse when we checked in they did not upgrade us but that's not all!

When we were leaving, the hotel charged us $49 (Please check your check out bill every time!) for nothing. We asked them "what is it for?" they told us didn't you buy something from the shops around here or eating something? Ofcourse we didn't and this was so ridiculous how the hotel try to steal from you.

CRAZY!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
7 Thank talavivi
Victorville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I stayed there this past January. We had a standard double room (king bed). The room was very good, lots of room, clean, and many amenities. We used the Valet parking because it is close to the main lobby. Checking in was quick (less than 5 min.) and very efficient. The casino is very good, large enough, but not too large, with a nice variety of slot machines and table games. They have a variety of restaurants; Italian, sea food, Mexican, and a Buffet. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. We enjoyed our stay so much that we are going back again this month.

Room Tip: Ask for a free upgrade. Sometimes they will give it to you. The "Resort Fee" is OPTIONAL...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jack N
gloucestershire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Room ok not as plush as we hoped but adequate. I dont think they took into account our age or anything when we booked in becuase we were given a room near the pool and the partying went on until late. Lots of shouting in the corridor at night. Listened to a girl in the early hours explaining to her mum on the phone, why she had dumped the children and gone in search of some fun. The pool was minuscule compared to the size of the hotel. Having done many many miles on route 66 I was looking forward to a little R & R by a pool for a couple of days but there was no chance. The pool was taken over by rampant teenagers out for a good time (cant blame them I suppose) Could really do with 2 pools. a quiet one and a party one lol Walking distance of the strip even in the heat. We enjoyed their buffet. Make sure you go through the welcome envelope something we ignored for start of our stay. It had money off coupons for things like the buffet. Disappointed the Galleons were not working. Hey ho.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple