“Wedding and Reception”

Ranked #72 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Ferndale, Michigan
“Wedding and Reception”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

What a wonderful place to have your wedding!! Me and my husband did the pool side wedding and it was amazing! our officiate was funny and made us feel vary comfortable. Stacie and Jamie form the catering department and Lemisha and Bianca from the chapel were beyond amazing! They all were polite, professional and vary patient with my bazillion questions I had. My guest could not stop talking about how great the food was, they were saying it was some of the best they have had why in Las Vegas and how beautiful the ceremony was. This is an affordable place because I was on a tight budget and I got everything I could have asked for! I had a baseball themed wedding and they amazed. The center pieces were perfect and the projections on the walls were great! Also the DJ the hired was a blast! Mike was funny, energetic and never left a dull moment. The wait staff and bar tender were also vary attentive, vary friendly, polite and professional! The I would recommend this place to ANYONE who is looking for a place to get married!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a Petite Suite and it was nice, however the room looked a little worn. The rooms may ne...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,774)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Daly City, California
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Had a great stay here over the weekend. The hotel location is very convenient.
My wife and I like the room, very clean and cozy.
I wasn't really impressed with the Buffet at T.I, food selections are very minimal.

My wife and I did watch the Mystere' by cirque du soleil, we really did enjoy that show.

Overall I would stay here again when I come back next year.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of our Nevada-Arizona-California road trip. Excellent location for exploring the strip and right next to a big shopping mall. Very big rooms, comfy beds and a clean feeling, would definitely look at staying here again on another visit to Vegas. Only negative was the long queue for check in, and after an 11 hour flight all we wanted to was get into the room and sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Greensboro, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I had a great time over a 4 night/3 day stay this past weekend! It was my first time staying at TI and the atmosphere is much more my style than others I've stayed at in the past.

When I checked in the desk very friendly and accommodating of my room requests and gave me a great view on the 31st floor. The room was great- comfy beds and pillows, good shower, etc. I really like that floors 31-36 have their own elevators so you don't get congested with traffic for all the other floors. The housekeeping team did a great job each stay restocking things and making it look like the day I had arrived.

While I was here we tried both the Champagne Breakfast Buffet and Friday night Dinner Buffet. I wasn't overly impressed with the dinner buffet but the Breakfast buffet was awesome! Honestly one of the better ones I've had on the strip and one that I would gladly return to.

I also played a bunch of table games while I was here; I love that they have multiple single and double deck blackjack games with reasonable minimum bets ($10-15). I think I played more on this trip than any of mine in the past and also had the most fun. Most of the dealers were great to talk to and had great personalities (shout out to Maki and Fortuna from the main tables and Amber from the Gilley's table game section).

Lastly, my friend and I saw Mystere on the Saturday night we were in town. I've never seen a Cirque show on the strip before but cannot wait to experience more of them! I was completely in awe and mezmerized by the performers. The theatre is a perfect size and honestly there's not a bad seat to be had.

Lastly, just a friendly reminder to make sure you sign up and use your TI Players card first thing. I signed up upon arrival and got a few nice comps over the course of the weekend.

I'll definitely be coming back to TI for my next trip. Great layout, atmosphere, and staff is what it's all about! Thanks again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Christopher R
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I stayed at Treasure Island 08/22/2014-08/14/2014 and I stayed at the Tower Suite. Had a great time from the time that I got there. Coudn't get in the room until 1:00pm (I was there at 9:00AM) so I had the Bell Desk stored by bags and I was given a room key to show at the pool so I can get some sun and enjoy the pool area. Had a great time there with a DJ playing great music. Time went by really fast and I headed to the front desk to get my room. Got a room in the 31st floor and I received many cupons to use for dinner at the Buffet and other cupons for 2 for 1 drinks which I used the whole weekend. TI wants to be sure that you spend your money in their hotel and they provided many cupons for discounts. I had two free dinners at the Buffet for Friday Night and 2 for 1 dinners for Saturday. Everyone was friendly and I did not had any problems during my whole weekend there. The room was great (900 SqFt) and the food at the Buffet was great too. I will come back to TI the next time I am in Vegas (I go every year)

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JorgeTraveler2013
Crewe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We booked the Treasure Island after reading reviews, some bad, some good, a pretty mixed bag really, it is a rather grand casino hotel but still in desperate need of updating, we booked in and asked for a strip view on as high a floor as possible as some reviews mentioned the noise from the casino floor bars in the way of music, we were given floor 35 which is 1 floor below the top floor and we were in room 026, good sized room but there was a distinct smell as we entered, a mix of cigarette smoke and a stale smell, we particularly asked for non smoking but thought well we can purchase a room freshener which we did as we thought we were not going to get anything better. The room was very dark, with quite a dirty carpet, wardrobe door was hanging off which could not be fixed as it needed new tracking, there is a fridge and safe in the wardrobe behind the broken door, the beds were comfy and though made everyday couldn't say wether they were changed during our 10 night stay, no sign of bed bugs as we had read about. There is a flat screen TV, a couple of quite comfy chairs, no tea or coffee making facilities so we took a travel kettle which was ideal, the bathroom a nice size with towels replaced everyday and complimentary soaps and shampoos. The best thing was the view, WOW perfect view up the Las Vegas strip, the worst thing apart from the tired rooms was the pool which was tiny and crowded and the booming music one night from the pool area was to say the least rediculous, we couldnt hold a conversation in our room which remember was the 35th floor, a good job we don't spend much time in the room. I wanted to give the hotel more stars but the ships battle that was advertised as a nightly extravaganza had been stopped this year and replaced by a fountain, the hotel should advise patrons of this as that was a small part of our reason for choosing this hotel. Should we return to Las Vegas in the future we would not return to the Treasure Island as there are far superior hotels for a similar price.

Room Tip: A top floor away from the pool where the music was, but then miss out on the strip view, swings and...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Tony080951
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Treasure island is cheaper then many hotels on the strip. When friends were planning a birthday trip we figured we give it a try. The check in and check out process was quick and painless. The room was clean although could use some updating. The room stayed cool during our stay. The beds were comfortable. The casino seemed smokier than most. I know smoking is to be expected in vegas but when we stayed at the aria and Mandalay bay in the past you hardly noticed the smoky smell. This was not the case at TI. The location was great with easy access to many hotels/casinos.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends