“Just The Casino”

Ranked #72 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Just The Casino”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My wife and I have been here many times, we have stayed a few times as well. The first thing i noticed no more pirate show outside. They opened Senior frogs nice place to grab a drink and some food. They made some changes to the Casino floor as well. We had to get a new card, not sure who is running this place now, it was the MGM at one time. We did play some slots and we had fun, we did not loose here, better then most casino's on the strip. The drink service was slow, the place had a nice crowd.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank millerb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,774)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Treasure island is right opposite Venetian, almost in the center of the strip where most of the action happens. So location is great. Rooms were really nice... I had a room with 2 Queen beds and so lot of space to litter stuff while you are busy exploring Vegas... If you are doing some activities, you will be easily picked up from your hotel as it's very well placed in the center.
The Casino in the hotel is quite nice too... you have loads of free drinks while playing on a table. There a nice restaurants too inside, the buffet place is very good, has such a huge awesome spread of buffet, one meal in the day will keep you stuffed the whole day. There's a pizzeria if you want a quick bite and senor's frog is great to spend the eve dancing...
To add to all, you can just chill in the pool with a Margarita throughout the day when it's hot...
Overall, great place to stay on Vegas strip...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pooja_Kabra
boston ma.
Reviewed 28 August 2014

my and my wife stayed in april of 2014..we had a tower suite great size room for the price tag.
it was a little worn but that didnt bother us in the least we really enjoyed it..i like the size of the hotel it self... its no mega resort but just big enough to quickly learn the lay out...also like the location..we ate at the buffet a few times and it was fine,no complaints..the pool is small but it did the job..i would stay here again..but also curious about other hotels on the strip..lots of options in vegas..i have stayed at... bellagio,MGM,paris and now T.I. i like to bounce around..so not to take anything away frm T.I. i really had a nice stay...and i do recomend to give it a try...and if you already booked it this place is good to go!!! enjoy it as we did..

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pauliewallnuts39
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 27 August 2014

From the moment I walked in the door, it was excellent, the front desk staff even though they were super busy were still extremely nice and accommodating even when I continued to ask question after question about things.
The room was absolutely beautiful, the bed was super comfy, a few small issues, television kept going fuzzy, hot water pressure was not the greatest.
The buffet was not very good, I pretty much tried a little bit of everything and the worst part was that everything was just cold but being a friday night and knowing that it was busy I overlooked it.
Loved the casino, Loved the fresh krispy kreme's
I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Spend the little extra money to get a strip view room, and ask to be above 20 because it is a magnif...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Ontario, New York
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Had a great time at treasure island. We arrived early so they stored our bags until we could check in. Went back around 5pm and we were checked in within 10 mins. Polite staff behind the desk. I got a strip view room which had a great view. Housekeeping was great also. Gambling was fun and I liked how after a certain time you had to show your room card to get to the elevators. Good security. Restaurants at the hotel are good. A little pricey but well worth it. I can't wait to book my next trip there!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank joshuad63
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This place was near the clubs I wanted to go to but cheaper than the hotels those clubs were in so it was good for my friends and I. We booked through Hotwire so we didn't get charged a resort fee for the weekend. The lighting in the casino and bathroom was dim, but maybe it goes with the pirates theme. The pool was fun and had a DJ. Very crowded. Not a good place for the kids that want to swim.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Ferndale, Michigan
Reviewed 26 August 2014

What a wonderful place to have your wedding!! Me and my husband did the pool side wedding and it was amazing! our officiate was funny and made us feel vary comfortable. Stacie and Jamie form the catering department and Lemisha and Bianca from the chapel were beyond amazing! They all were polite, professional and vary patient with my bazillion questions I had. My guest could not stop talking about how great the food was, they were saying it was some of the best they have had why in Las Vegas and how beautiful the ceremony was. This is an affordable place because I was on a tight budget and I got everything I could have asked for! I had a baseball themed wedding and they amazed. The center pieces were perfect and the projections on the walls were great! Also the DJ the hired was a blast! Mike was funny, energetic and never left a dull moment. The wait staff and bar tender were also vary attentive, vary friendly, polite and professional! The I would recommend this place to ANYONE who is looking for a place to get married!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a Petite Suite and it was nice, however the room looked a little worn. The rooms may ne...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family