Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$260
US$190
US$146
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
14,908 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitecorner roomtrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baykahunavillemystere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2009

Whe we arrived at this hotel there was a looooong line up to check in...I've never seen such a line...I think we waited about 40 mins...no worries we took turns and got drinks and everything was fine. When we finally got to the front it was very quick. I asked for a fridge and we got one free of charge...very nice service. I was pleasantly surprised with the room...it was very lovely and the bed was so comfortable.

The casino is very nice too...I think it was one of our favorites....we visited the Rio, Venetian, Ceasars, Bellagio, Paris, Hard Rock and even went downtown to Fremount. We only had breakfast at Kahunaville in the hotel and the burrito was superbe!! We had dinner at the seafood buffet at the Rio...it's not bad....we had dinner at the Bellagio buffet twice because it was so good....we also had breakfast at the french restaurant in Paris called Mon Ami Gabi...sitting out on the veranda with a view of the Bellagio fountain...very nice place. We only saw 2 shows....Mystere at TI which was fantastic!!! and Peepshow at the Hard Rock which was very entertaining. I would recommend both. We shopped at the Fashion Show Mall, Barneys, shops at the Bellagio and we took a $15 cab ride to the Premium Outlets which was a letdown...that place was not worth the drive...alot of crap.

I would stay here again because the staff was amazing and the location was central and walking distance to everything we wanted. We even asked for a 2pm late checkout because we had a later flight and they said it wasn't a problem. 4 days is enough though but I can't wait to go back...maybe next year!!

• Stayed: December 2009
2  Thank Beauhead
Reviewed 15 December 2009

Myself and my husband stayed here at TI over the American thanksgiving holidays. We go up to Vegas a lot as live in Los Angeles, and we usually stay at MGM and the Signature. Somehow we got some tickets to the show Mystere and a package deal so decided on Treasure Island. We ate in the restaurants in the hotel but not the buffet. On the Sunday evening - my husband came back to find me passed out on the bathroom floor with the worst sickness ever. They did get me to the hospital where I was admitted and kept in for a week - part in the Intensive Care Unit. I had the worst attack of some kind of poisoning ever and my heart started bouncing around in an odd rythm. We were booked for 4 nights at Treasure Island but my husband had to extend his stay as we were out of town and all alone up there. Each day he extended his hotel room. On the following Friday he tried to book the room for another night and he was refused - he told them I was due to come out of the hospital at Sunrise Facility and would need the room for a rest before we drove back to LA. He was told there were no rooms as there was a Convention in town and all the rooms were booked. They told him to vacate the room as had nothing for him, nor did they offer to book him another hotel. He had to load up the car with all our luggage. It was also his birthday that day and nobody at the hotel nor the manager could or would help him. I almost died in Vegas as well. He was completely alone in that hotel with no help at all for another room. In the end he came and got me from Sunrise as I had been discharged. Although I was weak, we made the drive back to LA - despite him being wrung out. I will never stay there ever again - what awful treatment. All we needed was the room extended for one more night. No, they are more interested in the Redneck party for the Rodeo convention they had booked. The hotel is also expensive for what it is and I swear I was poisoned in one of their restaurants, either the Vientnemese one or the Party bar. Do not eat there - unless you wish to spend your holidays in Intensive care. My husband was also sick but not as bad as myself.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GillianS
Reviewed 14 December 2009

Here is a copy of the email that we sent to TI after our stay. We have yet to receive a response..... In addition to poor customer service the hotel smells like an old lady that smokes and tries to cover it up with cheap perfume.

"We would like to share some information with you regarding our stay at your hotel 12/04/09-12/07/09.

We booked a room with your hotel around October 2009 after calling to be sure that the Spa would be open (which we were told it would be open on 12/01/09). This was my wife's birthday weekend and we were running the marathon so we wanted to be sure that we had these amenities available to us. When we arrived we were told that the spa was still closed but that we could go to any other spa we chose. On asking for assistance in booking another spa, we were simply told to call some of the different hotels and ask for their availability (only to find out on check out that there was a spa with transportation provided at the Trump). We ended up walking to the Wynn.

In addition, on our arrival we were asked to pay a $20 resort services fee that was presented to us as a one time fee. On check in the front desk clerk stated "would you like to pay for the $20 resort fee now" we said OK at which time he took our credit card and appeared to have charged it. On check out however we were told that the fee is daily and is not billed until the end. You can see, however from the statement above that the presentation of this fee was not clear. This is an extra $40 + that we were not informed would be added to our bill. When we tried to discuss with the front desk clerk at check out that we were not informed of these fees on check in and that additionally services that we were told would be available were not and that we were disappointed we were readily dismissed. She stated only that she would speak with the other clerk regarding his statement but did nothing to allay our immediate concerns. We may not be "high rollers" but the customer service we were given will assure that we are unlikely to return to your hotel and we will not recommend you. This was my third stay at Treasure Island over the past several years, I have always had memorable experiences in the past and unfortunately this recent experience will be the one that I reflect on when selecting a hotel in Vegas in the future."

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coloradotraveler09
Reviewed 14 December 2009

Great hotel, good food, loved the Audiger night club,.. Tower suit is very spacious and luxury, the bed itself was excellent!

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cranchi
Reviewed 13 December 2009

had a fantastic stay at TI. everything was great but the restraunts, i would go the food court at the mall next door or find other places to dine. we got a appetizer sampler at Kahunaville Tropical Restaurant which wasnt fit to eat, horrible. two bites and $30.00+ dollars later we left! the buffet was actually good but not worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple