Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$216
US$304
US$259
US$79
US$45
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$74
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$208
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$112
14,905 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitecorner roomtrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baykahunavillemystere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2010

TI is in one of the best locations on the strip. We rented a car, but could have easily walked to our favorite spots. When we did need use of our car - the parking attendants were fast. If you forget something there is a Walgreens or the Fashion Mall very close by. The casino smelled fresh, and room didn't have that funky smell when you walk in like most hotels. Our room was clean and tastefully decorated; the bed could have been more comfortable. The bathroom was great, with a nice selection of shampoo and soap. The shower had a small shower head, which took some time to rinse out my hair. Gym was very nice, just a little hard to find. The pool is small, but will get the job done if you need to cool off. We did not eat at buffet. We ate breakfast twice at Kahunaville - and it was a very good value if you want to watch your portions at breakfast. Go to Kahunaville for a late night snack and cocktail - very, very fun. We ate at the Isla - I would just go there for margaritas and chips and salsa. Dinner was just okay - but the margaritas were the best I ever had. I don't agree with the business decision to slip in a "resort fee". That puts the employees at the front desk in a bad position to collect the additional $22 per night, when their guests think they have paid in full. Front desk clerks are left to explain and defend the fee that should be incorporated into the overall nightly cost. We thought we were paying $63 per night - when it was all said and done with tax it was more like $90 per night. I would say the hotel is worth the $90, but I would prefer to have a clear understanding of what I am paying for, and I get annoyed when establishments try to squeeze in charges like that. Yes, I would reccomend, but I would warn people of that resort fee.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2_cruises_per_year
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Traveled to Vegas March 2009 to get married !!! Stayed at TI for 5 days in a petite suite and loved every minute of our stay. They room was clean, quiet and enormous. Even had 2 large bathrooms, so when we got dressed for the wedding the guys and girls could separate.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1kggirl
Reviewed 25 August 2010

went to las vegas for my friends wedding. we all stayed at Ti got there around 8pm on friday had no line up at the check in.got to our room had a great view all the way up the strip to paris. the rooms were clean and modern. the beds were comfortable. my only complaint is getting woke up every morning by the house keeping staff in the hallways. they are loud with there crashing carts. i will still stay here again though.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank robsmustang
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Excellent hotel, gorgeous rooms, incredible views! Casino is really nice and the staff is really friendly. They also had an awesome all u can eat breakfast downstairs, along Kahunaville, and exc ellent resteraunt with the BIG KAHUNA BURGER, you have to try it best burger ever!

Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2010

I have stayed at TI once before (Jan 2010) for a bachelorette party and we just had a standard room. It was very nice and large and the beds are amazingly comfy! It also has a great location with easy access to the strip! Plus I love the fact that their valet parking is free!

This time however my husband and I went for one night to see a friend who lives in Vegas. We got a suite because the prices were very good for that night. The room was very large and it has a giant jacuzzi tub. I am a 6' female and so most tubs are too short but this one is very long and I was able to relax comfortably.

My only complaint about the trip would be that when we arrived there were dirty towels in one of the two bathrooms on the floor. I put it off for a a few minutes to relax after a long drive and went to lay down in the bed to find that the sheets were dirty as well. We called housekeeping and they came within 5 minutes of the call to clean the room and and change all the linens. so it was taken care of but it made me a little wary.

The rest of out trip was very nice though. We had lunch in the Pho restaurant there and it was great! I like most Pho place but this was honestly the best I have ever had! We also ate at the cafe which we ate at as well in Jan when I was there, and that is always good. good choice of foods and always tastes great!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple