The rooms were clean & decent. We stayed there for the price & we wanted something a little off of the strip so this place is good for that. The only problem I had at check in was they couldn't find 2 rooms I had bought only one. So check out took forever to finally get us 2 rooms & they were completely opposite of each other which I was a little upset about because we came with 2 families and wanted to be closer together. Other than that we survived lol.
We got really good service at the Denny's inside of the hotel also. We got free breakfast vouchers that was a plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Las Vegas is less than 1 mile from the Las Vegas Strip and within 3 miles of McCarran International Airport. Enjoy Free WiFi Internet access, HBO, Daily coffee/newspaper and much more. With a full-service Casino and Denny's Restaurant open 24 hours a day, this hotel is the Best Value under the Las Vegas Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Las Vegas At Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel Las Vegas
- Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Las Vegas
- Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Hotel
- Wild Wild West Hotel