“Book the late night show and see the guys in person afterwards!”

Australia's Thunder from Down Under
Ranked #56 of 229 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The PERFECT Girls' Night Outback! Australia's HOTTEST Export - Thunder From Down Under - hits an intimate Vegas stage every night of the week showing off chiseled bodies, seductive dance routines, cheeky humor and boy-next-door charm that you won't be able to resist! Each sexy performer embodies a different female fantasy and brings it to life, turning your wildest dreams into reality. This isn't the type of show you just sit and watch - Thunder is a fully interactive experience. The blokes dance on tabletops, make their way through the crowd and even select a few lucky ladies to join in the fun on stage. Don't miss your chance to get up close and personal with these Aussie blokes! Critics, celebrities and fans from around the world rave that Thunder From Down Under is the best male revue on the Strip! This show is the ultimate bachelorette party, divorce party and girls' night out destination.
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Went to Vegas with a friend for her 40th and booked Thunder. We went on a Friday (I think they have 3 shows) for the 9pm show.

The guys are pretty and they normally do a solo act on stage then come in the audience and take a participant up with them - mostly brides to be or anyone in a boa (like my friend!). The MC normally picks a grandma type lady for his act (which he did to Pony and it was so good).

They really make use of the space so no seat is a bad seat. And if you are rowdy, then for sure they make their way over to that group of people.

Can take a picture with the guys after the show - $20 USD a head (so don't think you can save money with a group shot). If you want the guy who's taking the money in the shot, you just tell them when you get up on the stage and whoever you want in the shot they will accommodate you. They are super nice - I said that they are so good looking what if I end up with sleepy eyes or a dumb look on my face - they said not a problem, come back to the guy taking money and ask for a retake (you line up, guy takes your money, you take your pic, then head off stage and a guy prints them up and puts them in a take home frame so I was worried about paying upfront if I didn't look good in my photo).

There is a section for autographs so I asked how I go about doing that. There is a lounge outside their showroom... if you go to the late show (or come back at 12:40am like we did) the guys come out, greet, and hang out in the bar/lounge after the last show. HINT: ask if you can take their photo, most are gracious about this and say yes (no charge).

3  Thank MrsSTVO
"trip to vegas"
"stage"
in 168 reviews

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Been to this show two times latest time was in March, The guys are great looking and the dancing was well done. I think my mother was more impressed with it all than I was. Definitely a good show to see once but if you go back it does not quite hold the same magic as the first time.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

This was like one huge bachelorette party, but much better! Not only are there fine men dancing around half naked, but there is a lot of comedy too. The host is awesome. He kept us laughing and entertained the whole time. Ladies, go see this show. You will not be dissatisfied. It is very interactive and entertaining. We took my 21 year old virgin cousin and she was in shock and awe. LOL! We got our tickets from Goldstar for super cheap (thanks to prior reviews) and got upgraded. With that being said, there is no bad seat in the house.

1  Thank VegasinTX
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I went there with a group of friends. It was their first experience going to a "boys" club. We all had a blast! The show was very fun, the dancers were professionals and very attractive.
At the end we got to take pictures with them. Is a must go place when hanging with friends and wanting to have a good time!