“Disappoints”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Kensington, CT
“Disappoints”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

On our last trip in May, we dined twice at their Flamingo location so, in spite of its seedy location, I maintained high expectations. We each ordered the BBQ chicken that comes with shrimp fried rice. The plating was not as nice as at the other location. Though the food was tasty, the chicken was obviously reheated and overdone.

• Visited October 2011

Pahrump, Nevada
“The Real Thing”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I first ate at this restaurant in 1986 and have been returning whenever I get the opportunity.

It is a little place, not far from the Stratsophere. Just one of those neighborhood-type restaurants with good food, good service and reasonable prices.

We had the Tom Ka Gai soup, Yum Nuer and Pad Thai. Of the three the only one that wasn't perfect was the Pad Thai.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Thai food...just don't expect linen table clothes!

• Visited January 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Another good Thai eatery”
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We ordered Tom Kha and Tom Yum soups as usual because we love them so much! The soups were good and service was friendly! Very affordable and tantalizing dinner in Vegas!

• Visited July 2011
Denver, Colorado
“We should have found this the first day”
Reviewed 11 April 2011

With the exception of a brunch buffet, this was hands-down the best meal my husband and I had in Las Vegas. Easy to find, in-n-out, and inexpensive~most places on the Strip are overpriced and not worth it. We should have found this our first day....

My husband has never had Thai food and our waiter was very patient as to getting his likes and dislikes and choosing a dish that would EASE him into Thai. The winner was~BBQ Short Ribs. Perfect choice! They were delish and left him wondering why he never tried Thai before. We will definitely return on our next trip.

• Visited April 2011
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Great food & amazing value”
Reviewed 20 April 2010

My friends had been there many times and dragged me in for dinner. The location is a little scary. I felt better when I saw the Best of Vegas awards on the door. There were 4 of us and we ordered a number of appetizers and meals for the table. The food was great. When the bill came it was only $50 plus tip. What a great bargain. The ribs are a great option. Also, the waiter suggested a Thai beef jerky to complement our beer. It wasn't on the menu, but he said he would have the kitchen make it for us.