“Good alternative”
other travellers have booked this property
Wyndham Grand Desert Resort
Welcome to Vegas! Kitchen (1 bedroom deluxe)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Vegas!
Kitchen (1 bedroom deluxe)
Bathroom (1 bedroom suite)
Bathroom (1 bedroom deluxe)
Washer - Dryer
Living room (1 bedroom suite)
Living room (1 bedroom deluxe)
Resort Game Room
Pool Cabana (available for rent by the resort)
Condo Floor Plan
Exercise Room
Resort Pub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Meander70...
“Good alternative”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great alternative instead of staying at a hotel. The staff was very friendly and the amenities on the premises were above average with the exception of the food. The pool and common areas nice but could be better, the bar by the pool closed at very early hour and was limited on what they could serve.

kagaoan
San Francisco, California
“Great weekend getaway”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Everything was great. The owner provided exactly details of what to expect from check-in to having the choice to sit in or dismiss the timeshare presentation. The stay itself was awesome. Pools were clean, location a couple blocks off the strip was nice too. We didn't take shuttles as we walked to the strip and back. I recommend this place of you're looking for a smoke free non casino stay that's accessible to the crowds and the action the strip attracts.

ashesover...
Minnesota
“Beautiful Property”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had been through the time share presentation at this resort two years earlier. I thought this resort was great then but chose not to buy. We were able to rent this 2 bedroom condo for the same price as a single room on the strip. We had a group of six and this fit us perfectly. A room with 2 double beds for the four 21 year old girls who wanted to stay out late and party and a room with a king size bed and Jacuzzi for my wife and I. The onsite deli serves a nice variety of food at reasonable prices for a light lunch while we enjoyed the pool during the day. The resort is close enough(1/2 mile) to walk to Hard Rock, MGM and Planet Hollywood but we did use Lyft if we were traveling further. With 6 people we found Lyft to be the better option over a taxi or Uber. You can order groceries online from Vons and have them delivered right to the resort. The rooms are equipped with a full kitchen and all the utensils you will need to prepare a full meal. You can also you the BBQ grills in the pool patio area. We chose to do breakfast in our room each day, lunch at the deli and went out for a nice meal each night. The resort is extremely clean since it is used as a showcase for hundreds of tours each day for prospective timeshare victims. Since we had been through the tour just two years earlier we were not asked one question about the time share option. We felt safe the entire time while on the property. There were several security guards on duty day and night to keep the uninvited out. Maintenance men were cleaning the pool and painting something every day. We would definitely recommend this property and will return again.

Your age range 50-64
Norma K
“The Wyndham Resort is Gorgeous and Huge.”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I loved staying here for the weekend. The people at the front desk who checked us in were very nice and helpful.
The rooms are GORGEOUS and HUGE. The huge living room area and kitchen/dining. There is laundry in the room also so you can do laundry if needed. There is a ton of closet and drawer space and the couches are pull out beds, so you can fit quite a lot of people into the 2 bedroom Lock off.

The pool and hot tub are open 24/7 which was amazing to come back and be able to lounge there after a long night walking and dancing, gambling, etc. I love that this place is non smoking too. I love coming back to a place that doesn't reek of cigarettes. The whole place was super clean. The beds are VERY comfortable, even the pull out couch bed was comfortable. The kitchen is great, saves money on having to go out for every meal. We hit up the store a couple miles down the road and got food to make breakfast each morning. Huge jacuzzi tub in the bathroom also with a separate shower area. The other bathroom is a regular tub and shower.

You don't have to own a timeshare to stay here. I did not have to go thru any of the timeshare selling stuff that others have mentioned.

All of us (6 people) enjoyed our stay here very much. We all have stayed at multiple hotels on the strip before and everyone agreed that the value here was much better. If you are the type who likes to be able to be connected to a casino at your hotel, then maybe you won't like the fact that there's not a casino here. We personally do not care.
I highly recommend it for large groups to share the rooms. The value is great for the space and the location is good, especially like I said if you plan on hitting MGM, Hard Rock, PH, Cosmopolitan, etc. Very close to all those places. We will def stay here again

Your age range 35-49
649Kare
“Mrs”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Great place to stay. Awesome complex with everything you need. Please don't be swayed by free gifts to join the free breakfast in the mornings. It was an awful experience and not at all worth any free gift they offer. We lost half a day dealing with the sales people. It was absolutely awful.

awhite723...
“Blown away!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

After having a last minute hotel cancellation, I was scrambling to find somewhere to stay. I spoke with Randall who advised me their properties were rented out. Persistence is key because when I called back,he informed me they did have one available. I immediately booked the property. My only thing is my email stated a lock off but I was given a deluxe.

Property gives a nice view of the strip. Everything in the room was new and it was just amazing. Front desk was very friendly and helpful!!! When traveling, I will definitely see what other properties this person has to offer!!!

Thanks for making my friend birthday amazing!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing