“A man's perspective” 4 of 5 bubbles

CatHouse at Luxor
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
San Diego, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A man's perspective”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

I consider myself someone who enjoys the company of others. Meeting new people is perhaps one of the best parts about traveling to a city like Las Vegas.

I've gone to Cathouse roughly three times, and have enjoyed my experience every time. This isn't much like the mega-clubs you will see advertised on the strip, but more like a quick-stop Club to get drinks and shake your booty for a few hours. My only gripe about this place is the high price of drinks (No surprise there) and the mediocre service. I do a good amount of pregamming with friends and will usually not spend that much on drinks anyhow. I would recommend anyone who goes out clubbing and is financially sound to do the same.

Each time I've gone, I've had the pleasure of meeting people from all over the world. My guess is the more intimate feel of the club attracts people who are more into feeling "connected" rather than the "disconnected" feeling one may get at a club filled with thousands of people. Consequently, the crowd is a lot more laid back, people are there to have a good time and it is evident in how people interact with one another.

Whenever I'm in Vegas and do not want to get TOO dressed up, I'll throw on some nice jeans and shirt and hit the cathouse. I've never left unhappy or solo. ;)

-David

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Aurora, Illinois
“not worth it...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

very boring...not much else to say since we went in and stayed for maybe 5 minutes and left so I dont remember too much about it except it was dark empty and forgetable

Visited April 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Girls shaking their "Bootie"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

For all who love to dance and shake their "Bootie" Friday nights have great specials!!! Ladies get in for free with a pass, free champagne! Wear those "Cat Ears" ladies, often handed out when entering in the CatHouse. We all had a great time :) Great music!

Visited September 2012
Springboro, Ohio
“Spring Break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

What a freaking good time! After we saw Thunder Down Under we got free admission into Cathouse and had the most amazing time with whatever room there was to dance! Soooo much fun, one of the best nights I've had in Vegas!

Visited November 2012
dublin
“Best food in vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

What can i say, if you dont go here for a meal you a well and truely missing out . It was one of the best meals i had in vegas and would go back again. Its a really nice restaurant and looks very fancy, but the best part is the prices, for the great food you get and big portions its not overly priced like a lot of restaurants in vegas

Visited March 2012