Silverton Hotel and Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
1,655 results
All reviewsbass pro shopsundance grilltwin creeksseasons buffetoff the stripmermaid barhuge aquariumjohnny rocketsfish tankthe mexican restaurantcomfortable bedsgreat place to stayplayers cardfree shuttleresort feerental cartable games
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Recently while staying at Silverton Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas I was able to see one of my all time favorite bands and for free! Silverton held a free pool-side concert put on by Blues Traveler. Before attending the concert my girlfriends and I ate at one of the best steakhouses I have been to in a long time. Twin Creeks was located in Silverton and it had great food, great service... couldn't have asked for a better night and we didn't even have to leave the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travel-n-Xpert
Reviewed 18 June 2009

I just got back from 5 nights in Vegas. I spent the first night at the Silverton, as I was trying to save a few bucks and wanted to spend some time at the Bass Pro Shop, as well as check out the hotel and casino.
The room was only $48 total on Thursday night. Check in is done in a small, cozy lobby, with comfortable couches for the families to wait on.
I had a nice room that had a slight kind of hunting lodge feel, with 2 queen beds on the 4th (top) floor overlooking the pool. It was clean, quiet, not far from the elevator, and had a small refrigerator, which I told them I didn't need the key for. The best thing about the room was that it felt new and it still had plenty of amenities, like the usual shampoos, lotions and great soaps found in good hotels. They had bottled water in the bathroom, but wanted to charge $2.50 so I stuck with tap water. But the room even had a clock radio that took CDs or you could plug a mp3 player into. Also, the room safe would only work with a credit card. I didn't trust that, so locked my watches in my luggage.

The pool area was closed, which I did not know about when making the reservations a week before. This was a little disappointing, as I bet it would be nice once the new palm trees are planted. The area is scheduled to open at the end of June.

The casino was rather empty, which made for easy and convenient parking in the garage. The drink service was very slow and I felt ignored while playing the slots and waiting to order a beer. I had waitresses walk by several times and one was talking to the bartender while I kept trying to get some attention. I wonder if they pool their tips there...
They had an Airstream RV in one bar that had been converted to a little bowling alley! Very unique! The same thing goes for the Mermaid bar, which features several aquariums, including one big one that a mermaid dives into every hour. She blows big air rings to the little kids while lots of fish, rays and sharks swim by.

I had a late dinner at Twin Creeks, which is their upscale eatery. It was pretty empty but they still sat me and the service was great. I had one of my best prime rib dinners ever, and the price was about half of what it would be in any Strip hotel's restaurant. Next morning's breakfast was at the Sundance Grill and I sat at the counter, read my paper and had a nice breakfast for under $10.

My overall impression of the Silverton was Very Good, though there were a few tiny issues, but they were beaten by the great restaurant service, cleanliness and variety of places to eat and games to play. I later stayed at the Monte Carlo on the Strip and wished I had not booked those nights there! They did things wrong while the Silverton mostly did things right.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank Orion_240
Reviewed 28 May 2009

The hotel itself is beautiful, very inviting feeling there. My husband and I like to eat where we stay so naturally we went down to one of the restaurants/cafe and had dinner. The service was terrible, our order was wrong....twice and the food was nothing to brag about. I thought, well, we will try breakfast, I mean how bad can you screw up breakfast right? Well, they did! We ate at the same cafe and once again we had terrible service and just as terrible food. We will stay there again, but we won't be eating there.

• Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed 10 May 2009

I live in vegas and gamble there alot. I have stayed there several times just because they would comp the room, the rooms are nice. But on three differant occasions I was told that a balieys frangellico coffee is not a compable beverage, that it is too expensive. I dont go for the free drinks, I usually drink a single cola or water. But on three seperate occasions I was in the mood for that particular coffee. They spared themselves the cost of three drinks but those three drinks actually cost them THOUSANDS. Good job!

• Stayed: May 2009
1  Thank clbVegas
Reviewed 25 April 2009

We are returning guests of the Silverton Hotel & Casino and we will definitely be returning in the future.

The main reason we have stayed at this particular hotel is because of its location off the striip and that Bass Pro Shops is next door.

We stayed on the fourth floor overlooking the pool area. Our room was a non smoking room with 2 queen beds that met our family's needs perfectly. The room was clean throughout especially the bathroom. It was promptly made up by the housekeeping staff during our two day stay.

Our family enjoyed dining at the Sundance Grill as well as relaxing/swimming in Silverton's pool.

However, due to its location you require a car for transportation as walking to or on the strip is a bit of a hike. It is close to the Las Vegas Outlet Center located on the south end of the strip as well as Towne Place Shopping Mall.

Another plus about staying at the Silverton, there are no Tahitti Resort timeshare employees to greet you about their offers of show tickets in return for your attendance at one of their timeshare seminars.

We have enjoyed our stays at Silverton and intend on returning in the future.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family