Having been to Las Vegas many, many times--the strip does not have the allure that it once held for us. I'd say that if you make limited trips to Las Vegas or this is a first stay--I'd recommend someplace on the strip--if not, and you're looking for a great place with good value, great restaurants and some of the best and most friendly service in town--you can't go wrong with the Silverton! Why? Let me tell you--
#1--Shuttle service to airport and strip. They have a shuttle that will pick you up and return you to the airport. (No strip hotel will do this unless you're a high roller!) Just wait at the entrance by the aquarium at the scheduled time and the friendly bus driver will pick you. If you're arriving--let the reservations person know that you want to be picked up and s/he will schedule it for you!
#2--Great restaurants and you can use your points that you earn on your slot card towards your food! From Mexician to buffet to gourmet--Silverton has it covered. AND they're all good and all resonably priced too!
#3--Nice rooms, VERY clean and not a long walk! The rooms at the Silverton are nice--I'd say a bit up from a Holiday Inn. The bathrooms are smallish but everything is clean, clean, clean! They also stock Bath and Body products in the bathrooms! But the best part is that the rooms aren't "miles" and "miles" away from the casino, parking or restaurants like some of the big strip hotels where you walk down the hallway to your room and you think you're almost there and well-- you know what I mean. Also, the rooms are very reasonably priced and if you play in the casino on your Player's card even a little bit they'll send you offers for very reduced rates or even free!
#4--Great service. Some of the best drink girls, slot personnel bartenders and waitress/waiters I've ever had the pleasure of being served by!
#5--Bass Pro Shops--A Bass Pro shop is attached to the Silverton and points earned on Player's card can be redeemed for gift certificates here.
#6--Promotions and Specials -- The Silverton is always running dining, food, buffet slots and other promotions. Check them out on their web page -- http://www.silvertoncasino.com/
The above are just some of the reasons that we enjoy the Silverton but you'll have to try it for yourself. It's a great place to stay and be off strip but still have access to the strip! And best of all--it's a great value in a casino/property that is just the right size!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton Casino is a hotel and casino in Las Vegas, Nevada that skillfully combines the comfort of an upscale lodge with the casino gaming excitement of Las Vegas. As a full-service Las Vegas casino hotel located minutes from the Strip, Silverton Casino features an array of restaurants, live entertainment, beautifully remodeled guestrooms, live gaming tables, over 1,600 slots and video poker machines, and a 117,000 gallon aquarium that earned Silverton the distinction of "Best Free Attraction" in Las Vegas, NV. Silverton Casino also offers affordable Las Vegas vacation packages, free shuttle transportation to McCarran International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip, and an adjoining 165,000 sq. ft. Bass Pro Shops flagship store. Experience for yourself why Silverton Casino was voted the "Best Locals Casino" in Las Vegas by AOL City Guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Silverton Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Hotel Las Vegas
- Silverton Las Vegas
- Silverton Hotel And Casino Las Vegas