Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$153
US$227
US$183
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$85
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$181
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooms are smallclose to the airportconvenience storeminute walkoff the stripluxor
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I don't expect much when I stay in budget hotels, but one thing I do expect is some hot water to take a shower. I was there for 2 nights and in the 3 showers I took, the water didn't even approach warm, let alone hot, When I called the front desk so they could sort it out for my room mate, they sent someone down to look at a boiler which resolved the problem for about 10 minutes. The reason they gave was that everyone was taking a shower at the same time, but there were hardly any other guests there. One of my showers was at 4pm which was a time when there were hardly any guests at all.
Room wise, the handicapped facilities were fine. The bathroom was large, and there were plenty of grab handles, and a roll-in shower. The bedroom was about as basic as you could get which is to be expected.
Despite the hot water problem, there was a positive to the hotel. The girl at the front desk was so nice, and helpful when we asked for restaurant advice.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
ABVIManager, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Dear Valued Traveler,
I do apologize for the displeasure that you encountered while at the hotel. We will be sure to address and review this information to improve our water quality.

Michelle Fazio

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I visited this hotel and was very happy I did, I'm a ABV member and I was greeted with a free upgrade to a suite, I was very happy, the room was clean and very spacious, I would go back, it's close enough to the strip, it took us 5 minutes, we did a show in the Luxor which was carrot top very funny. I highly recommend this motel

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank butlerRomford
ABVIManager, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. As a valued member we certainly value your patronage and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I suppose you get what you pay for, and at $30 a night - how can I complain.

The rooms were clean. Although the carpet could do with beign replaced.

My Dad booked this so I didnt have a choice, but no I wouldnt stay here again.

We came back to our rooms one night and there was a soiled diaper on my dads windows. Priceless!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, it is comments like yours that help us ensure the comfort and service of all our guest.

We do hope you will give another try in the future, as we are ever changing and upgrading our property.

Once again, thank you.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I spent last night at this hotel. I discovered the hotel through Expedia but booked directly and joined their membership and saved an additional 15%. The casino hotels are close in price but have hidden resort fees. The wifi was difficult to connect to but I didn't need it anyway. The location is great. The building is older than I am, and so was the decor but the sheets and towels were flawless. The front desk is always busy BUT very friendly.

The only problem I had was with the housekeeper. I requested a late checkout of noon. At 9 AM the maid knocked on my door even though I had the Do Not Disturb on the door and I told her to come back. She kept knocking and I shouted come back. After the third time I became irate and opened the door and shouted, "I asked you twice to come back and my checkout is at noon, whatelse do you want? " She sped away and didn't come back.

The shower showed its age but was clean.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Valued Traveler,
Thank you for choosing the Americas Best Value Inn and for recommending us to other travelers. We do have so much to offer and we are always happy to hear from our satisfied guests. We look foward to your return stay with us!
Michelle Fazio

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We decided to stay at Americas Best Value Inn, LV because we have had good experiences at the same hotel in other areas of the country. Price was good for the days we were going to stay however due to some unsavory circumstances we decided to check out early. I was told that in checking out early my credit card would be recredited but unfortunately I did not get a receipt and took the clerk at her word she would do that. It did not happen. I called two weeks later to ask if that had happened, the re-credit, and was told they had no record of my checking out early and their system showed no such early checkout. Bad training I suspect.
Long story short, beware of this place altho I'm told a new person in charge is working at turning it around. I will not return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay here but if you must choose a room on a second floor level away from main street.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple