Best place for bachelors to stay in Vegas. Especially if we don't want to sleep during the night!! :)
The hotel is just walking distance from the Las Vegas International Airport. Its walking distance to MGM grand and Las Vegas Blvd where all the Casinos are there. It provides and excellent parking. So let me summarize the Pros and Cons of this hotel
1. Very very cheap. Especially for bachelors who are in Vegas to Gamble
2. Rooms are decent. Not extraordinary!
3. Excellent pool
4. Good parking
5. Very close to all the casinos and fun in Vegas
6. Very close to shopping malls.
7. Excellent front desk folks
8. Allow check-in at Wee hours as well.
1. The showers are not up to the mark
2. The hotel looks bad in front of the 5* hotels in Vegas (But hey who cares!)
3. You may not get the best crowd as neighbors
4. Internet isn't great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right across from the MGM, Las Vegas Monorail, and steps away from the Las Vegas Strip, our 2 story exterior non-gaming property offers complimentary Hi-Speed Internet, complimentary Local Calls, Cable TV with HBO and ESPN, and room side parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Value Inn Las Vegas