“INCREIBLE!”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My son and I had a great time, when to the Grand Cayon and walk on the strip, aslo had a very nice dinner at Tao

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive dining experience with the Tao team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Write a ReviewReviews (25,953)

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed in mid April when the weather wasn't too good so I can't really comment on the pools etc. but they looked good!

The hotel is centrally located and its only a 5 minute walk to Fashion Mall, Mirage, Treasure Island and the Wynn.

Like all strip hotels the Venetian is massive, rooms are very large and well appointed. Dozens of bars and restaurants and daily happy hours for reduced price drinks. Huge shopping areas to spend your winnings but don't expect many free drinks unless your a serious gambler. We would play roulette for half an hour or so and there was no sign of a waitress! Much easier to get free drinks at the Wynn next door!

Depending on who you fly with (we flew Virgin) you can check in you bags at the hotel for $10. Just means you don't have to go to the airport too early.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Rooms were not cheap (in the 230 range) - stayed in the Palazzo rooms - we stayed with friends so we had 2 queen beds in the room - view was good, room was nice and clean, but wireless was really slow. Good location, restaurant decent, and the pools were nice - cabana was great with TV, food, and shade.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your day at the pool, enjoying one of our fabulous cabanas. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. It concerns me deeply that you found the wireless to be a challenge. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Venetian hotel rooms are very spacious. You can easily sleep 6 people in the room. 4 in bedroom area and 2 in sunken living room area. Bathroom is very spacious. All bathroom fixtures are golden so may feel them out dated. Shower and bath tub are separate. Toilet is in a separate closet area. There are 3 TVs in the room incl. 1 in the bath room. They will let you check out a bit late if you have late flight. After check out, you can also give your bags to very helpful bell boys for storage while you spend remaining time. They have wide varieties of restaurants, shops, and very nice gelato place. Smoking in public area is only thing that bothered us, which you can not get away from any major casinos in Vegas. Getting there by taxi from airport can be challanging. Taxi drivers will try to scam you by taking you on freeway in the name of fast trip. It will cost you $10 to $20 in extra charges (esp. if there is traffic on the freeway) They are suppose to ask you about a choice, which they do, but in a very urgent manner and by the time you say anything, they are on the freeway. So tell them to take you thru the streets (Koval road...) before you get in the taxi. No knock on all drivers but there are enough of them to warrant this cautionary.

Room Tip: They were very accommodating in placing our group next door. Just ask if you have such a request.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I have just returned from a fabulous stay in Las Vegas. I chose the Venetian due to good word of mouth reviews. When I arrived after the 15 minute drive from Mccarran airport, I was very impressed by the grand stature of the Venetian on the strip. Lobby entrance is simply stunning, with a beautiful hallway leading on to the casino floor and cafes. Room was very large, just a standard twin bedded room - the Bella Suite (the hotel prides itself on calling all its rooms 'suites') and felt quite luxurious, apart from the fact that it definitely needed a repaint and/or freshen up. Bathroom was marble, gold coloured taps etc. I soon realised that there are 3 towers to the hotel - the Palazzo, the Venetian and the Venezia. I didn't see the rooms at the Palazzo or the Venezia, but I have read that the Palazzo rooms are newer and fresher than that of the Venetian - do your research on that. The great selling point for the Venetian is it's location. It's almost centre strip, to the left you have Harrahs and the Flamingo leading up to the Paris (which incidently is directly opposite Caesars Palace and the ever so extravagant Bellagio), to the right the fabulous Wynn and directly opposite, The Mirage. You cannot choose a better location for a first time visit to LV. Wonderful stay, will probably stay again, but could possibly stay at either the Wynn or Bellagio, purely just to try something different.

Room Tip: You can decide to upgrade to a room with a strip view, but if you are on a first time visit, you wil...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just spent 4 days in Vegas, and stayed at the Venetian again.
Great hotel, great service, and great suites.
Really makes you feel special!!!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I recently had a chance to present at a professional conference in Las Vegas, with free accommodations at The Venetian--not a chance to miss, although Vegas has never been on my hit list of places I had to experience. I am now a convert, sort of. The Venetian is luxurious, in every way, but especially in terms of service. Everyone I encountered was perfectly trained, courteous, friendly, and attentive. The hotel itself is, of course, a casino, with everything that entails. But it is also a marvelous environmental and foodie experience. A real canal (the Grand Canal), with gondolas runs through it, and one can sit at a Wolfgang Puck cafe, as I did, and watch the changing scene (and light) of the Piazza San Marco. These folks have ambiance down to a T. The restaurant choices are world class. I had a sumptuous dinner at Mario Batali's Carnevino, where the service was almost the best I've ever seen. And they got me in and out in time for me to get to the Beatles Show across the street at the Mirage (not to be missed!). There is also a Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian, where i had a mediocre breakfast. But the spa offerings were tempting, if I had had time.
During my limited free time, I walked along the main drag of Vegas to check out the scene at the other casino hotels. The fountains at the Bellagio are awesome, as is the entire complex of Caesar's Palace. Just like being in Italy, sort of. I even won $56 at a slot machine, making my Las Vegas experience complete. Would I go back? Only if someone else was paying! Was it fun? Absolutely!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan W

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.