“Had a great stay”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Stayed in Venetian hotel for a week for a conference. I've been to Venetian Macau and their Jr. Suites are exactly the same. Although there are some important things missing in Vegas like slippers, complimentary water, kettle. Nevertheless, my room was cleaned everyday and toiletries replenished. My room had a good view of the pool area below and nearby hotels. Free fast wi-fi is a big plus.

Location wise, it's conveniently located near the end of the strip beside known hotels such as The Mirage and Wynn.

It is pricey at about 200USD per night so I'd have to save up for a while if I go back for a personal vacation.

Room Tip: Watch out: Drinks in their refrigerator are weight-sensored and are automatically charged to you if...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed here for a business conference and had no time to enjoy the recreation. The rooms were nice. Very big. Have heard there is construction going on. Wondering if I should be concerned as we are planning a "fun" trip for August.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Mothboat
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you.

While the Venetian grows and improves our facilities and services, it is certainly not our intention to compromise the level of comfort and service that our guests have come to expect, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I have stayed at the Venetian before, without any troubles, and always feel somewhat privileged to stay at such a nice hotel - their "suites" are very nice. Now I understand that things go on in a hotel room, that of which I try not to think about while I am sleeping in the same bed, and sitting on a couch that others may have "sat" on BUT I do not want evidence left in my room of such activities. I happened to move a couch cushion and found a sex toy - I also found a bottle of used lotion just under the bed skirt. The bottle of lotion, not a huge deal - but obviously that proves that they don't clean very well. Well when I found the sex toy, many feelings went through me, and the biggest was cleanliness - I will never sit on a chair or couch in a hotel room again! I called housekeeping and nicely complained that I found something in the couch that I would rather not have found or see. I asked that it be removed. There response was ok, with a simple apology. I consider myself a very nice person, not over-the-top in anyway - I believe in Karma. However, in a situation like this, I would have expected more of a response from the Venetian. We all know what goes on in Vegas, but seriously!!!!!!! Some said my room should have been comped for 1 night, I would have been happy with free dinner or even a bottle of wine/champagne. My opinion of this hotel has changed, they obviously breeze through the room just to get it done quick - customers are a commodity to them (I wish I had it in me to yell and scream - maybe that would have gotten me some where). Attention to detail is important, but they obviously don't care. I come to Vegas as least once a year, and next time, I will stay someplace else.

2  Thank TripleRider
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit. I was disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenges you experienced.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the housekeeping challenges you experienced during your recent stay with us. I was dismayed to learn that you were subjected to less than exemplary standards regarding the cleanliness of your suite. Although I was relieved to learn that housekeeping apologized and responded to your need, I was still discouraged that a satisfactory resolution was not reached. It is never our intention to cause our guests any unnecessary stress or inconvenience. Allow me to assure you that your most recent experience is not the standard of our resort, as our housekeeping staff is held to the highest standards.

I would like to thank you for your feedback as it is through communication, such as yours, that we are better able to monitor and improve services for our guests.

We value your patronage, and hope that this atypical experience will not deter you from visiting our property again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2012

My husband, two daughters and my son-in-law stayed here Saturday-Monday last weekend. The people watching was the best I've ever seen! The rooms were clean & spacious. The iron in our room was all gummed up but they replaced it immediately. As most Las Vegas hotels - it is huge. Good but high end shopping. The casino was ALWAYS crowded, even in the early morning.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly, replacing the iron immediately.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

So far the best hotel on my long list. Clean room, everything is in mint condition. The only downside was the quality of the Internet connection in the evenings, but it was at the same time when the remaining 8500 conference participants were coming back to rooms and using the same service, so no surprise they have a bottleneck!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive birthday experience with our team. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

This hotel is just great ! Rooms are very nice, great beds, perfect bath rooms. The swimming pools area is a real resort area. Great location. The all family including youngsters enjoyed a lot the stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

This has been my 3rd visit to the Venetian over the last 4 years. I have only traveled to Vegas on business & hence my needs are slightly different to other traveler categories.

The suites are spacious & very comfortable. From a business traveler point of view, all my needs were catered for.

It is an enormous hotel (I have been told in excess of 3000 suites)! Keeping in mind the vast amount of guests, the staff still manages to treat you like an individual. The mere fact that they have the processes & procedures in place to uphold high standards is a feat.

However, its size can count against the Venetian. Although there are numerous routes to get to your room, it can be quite a long (and confusing) walk. I also have a problem with the perfumed air & elevator music (usually based on a resident show). The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack repeats in the elevators was a bit much.

In conclusion; The Venetian is listed as a Five Diamond Las Vegas hotel & deserve their diamonds.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that receives morning sun. If you plan to spend time in your room (working or otherw...
1  Thank RoubaixTravellers

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.