“Venetian”

GreenLeadersGold level
Houston, Texas
“Venetian”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Went for a convention and was very pleased with my stay. Great rooms and amenities. Casino was clean, comfortable and had an exciting atmosphere. The view from my room was especially nice. I would definitely recommend the Venetian to friends and relatives

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Josh B
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Venetian, and I appreciate you for choosing us as your conference resort of choice. To know that you found every aspects of your stay exceptional brings much delight to my team and to me. I truly appreciate your recommendation of our resort to your friends and family, and I hope to welcome you back to The Venetian each time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,728)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Excellent rooms and everything in the hotel was great.

Good parking facility with close access to everything.

Recommended for anyone going out for a holiday and want to relax and enjoy his vacation.

Although improvement maybe done by providing rates for the minibar.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest

I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience at The Venetian, so it is a delight to know that you found everything to be excellent. Please know that your suggestion regarding mini-bar rates is very much appreciated and will be looked into accordingly.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We moved here after staying in another Las Vegas hotel and you cant compare the two. The Venetian was extremely well laid out with an amazing canal running through with pleasure boats that are available for hire.
Rooms & staff where exceptional and catered for everything you could wish. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again for the duration of my next visit.

Room Tip: Upgrade and pay a little extra for a Strip facing rooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank IrishTravellingGuy
Dear Guest,

First and foremost, thank you so much for providing us with such lovely photos. They most certainly showcase the wonderful details and welcoming ambiance of our suites, and I am so glad that you found not only the accommodations at The Venetian exceptional but also the service extended by my team. Your highest recommendations of The Venetian truly brings joy to each and every one of us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort again soon.

Kristen Dimond
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We usually stay at our timeshare at the Carriage House when we visit Vegas, but my team for the Rock & Roll Half Marathon was staying at the Venetian, so we spent our first weekend there. WOW! What a fabulous suite! Comfortable king size bed, nice living area, bathroom fit for royalty. It was quite the pleasurable splurge, with just a few minor flaws. The separate toilet area was quite dark (not where I'd want romantic lighting). The honor bar was scary--if you just touched something, you bought it for a ridiculous price. And getting anywhere was just confusing, between the size and the layout of the property. I somehow ended up in the Palazzo without realizing it. But the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the shops were fun, and it was just beautiful! Grazie!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent trip to Las Vegas for the Rock & Roll Marathon. I know that with your timeshare, you could have chosen to stay there or at any resort on the Las Vegas Strip for that matter, but you chose us, and we are most humbled. I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay, and that you found your suite pleasurable. I do extend my sincerest apologies if there were a few aspects of your stay that noted your dissatisfaction. Please know that we take concerns and suggestions seriously, and we always look for ways to improve.

Thank you again, and I do hope to be able to welcome you back to The Venetian in the future.

Riverton, Wyoming
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The Venetian is by far the best from dining to shopping. Gambling of course is great. By far the most comfortable (bed is amazing) Casino in Las Vegas. We've stayed there 6 times this year. The rewards for staying and gaming here are great.

Room Tip: All rooms we have stayed in were great. Although some had better views then others.
Green Features: Leading the way on their environmental standards. Their recycling efforts are innovative.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
"Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian and for deeming us the best hotel in Las Vegas. We take great pride in our resorts and even greater pride in our guests. You are a valued guest of The Venetian, and I appreciate the feedback you have given and for the loyalty you have shown to us.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you time and time again.

Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Overwhelming Luxury with a festive atmosphere in a secure environment. The staff, especially concierge and maid service are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Winter in Venice outside performances were inspiring and majestic. Unfortunately, my videos and pictures cannot do justice to my time in Las Vegas. Great planning in building this place. Clean. Beautiful. Everyone should stay at the Venetian at least once in their lives!

Room Tip: One might ask for a higher floor for a better view.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

What a splendid review; thank you so much! I am elated that you were able to bask in the magic of Winter in Venice. Our holiday celebration is definitely a festive and fun-filled time of the year, and we are so eager to provide our guests with an experience that is truly one-of-a-kind. It brings us much joy to know that you were able to create many memories here, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more holiday experiences in the future.

Los Altos, California
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was joining family members and booked a comfortable suite at the Venetian. The staff members at the Venetian were outstanding. The reservations staff member on the phone was very professional and knowledgeable. She helped me find the best possible deal for the same night! The check-in process was very easy. The front desk staff was professional, personable, and eager to answer my questions (from restaurant recommendations to how to find a specific address that I needed to get to, etc.).

The room was clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. The bed was clean and comfortable. The only downside was that besides the bar of soap in the bathroom, there were no other toiletries. It would have been nice to have shampoo or conditioner or bath gel (especially since there was a nice tub!).

All in all it was a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I find great joy in knowing that you not only enjoyed your weekend with us, but you were extended personalized service that could sometimes be overlooked by larger resorts. As the largest five-diamond resort in the world, I am humbled and truly jubilant that you felt the attentive service that we endeavor to provide. I do want to also apologize for the lack of proper amenities in your suite. On your next visit, should you need any toiletries such as shampoos and conditioners, please let us know.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.