“A True Vegas Experience.”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The Venetian is the BEST place to stay on the Strip. The caliber of the property is top notch and you will love the environment that surrounds you. The staff is very helpful and friendly and your suite is comfortable and inviting. Don't forget to score tickets to the entertainment they offer. The Jersey Boys is a top notch production as well as any other entertainment that they book. If you have been in other casinos to gamble, you will notice that the "crowd" at the Venetian plays hard, has fun, and still gives some payouts to keep you there. I have been going to Vegas for more than twelve years and still prefer staying (and playing) at the Venetian. I love the ambiance and excitement of a true Vegas experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank learykat
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the feedback that you have provided and for choosing The Venetian as your host for your continued visits to Las Vegas. I am delighted that you recommend The Venetian so highly, and I am very grateful for your amazing compliments. It sounds like you always have such a fun and wonderful time at The Venetian and in Las Vegas, and we could not be happier. I hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

When checking in they had apparently gotten my name wrong on the reservation even after I spelled it out! That ticked me off a bit but once that was settled (good thing I brought my confirmation email!) the rest of the stay was great! The room was beautiful and spacious. I loved the Winter in Venice App which got my boyfriend and I free into Tao nightclub and a complimentary drink!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, and that your visit exceeded your expectations. Still, I am truly apologetic for the challenge you experienced with the misspelling of your name. I am pleased, however, that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Our first time in Las Vegas in over 20 years was made perfect by our stay at this Beautiful Hotel. And the Beauty of the Hotel is matched by the professional staff--and I mean everyone from housekeeping to Casino staff to Front Desk Staff. All of this is matched with a room that was so "over the top" yet comfortable. The room has 3 Televisions.... including one in the large bathroom that has a both a shower and a deep tub. We were there at Christmas and the hotel presented 4 shows nightly with the theme of Winter in Venice. The characters were amazing, beautiful Flower Women on Stilts... Lighted Women on stilts and the largest lighted tree I have ever seen..And Oh my...don't forget they ice skating rink.... I hope not to wait 20 years to return and there is no doubt I will stay at ONLY the VENETIAN.

Dear Guest,

Welcome back to Las Vegas! Thank you for your delightful review. Winter in Venice is definitely a unique and wonderful way to celebrate the holidays, and I am so glad that you were able to experience such a spectacular event. The characters that play a big part of the celebration are unique and spectacular indeed! The skating rink is also magnificent and provides an experience that is truly one of a kind. Again, I thank you, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great service. Beautiful ambiance. Enjoyed the festive Winter wonderland decorations. Enjoyed the National Geographic Photo exhibit. Loved the show Love Beatles at The Mirage. We definitely loved the room, the view, the room felt like a mini apartment. WIth a step down living room. This is our venue of choice in Vegas now. Be sure to try Bouchon for breakfast and B&B for dinner. They had a preshow special that was 4 course including wine for less then $100. Get the app and check all coupons.

Room Tip: Get a high room for a better view. Don't upgrade for a view of the strip because the view of th...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you received wonderful service from our teams and were able to experience our Winter in Venice celebration. I am also glad that you enjoyed our opulent suites as well as the 50 Great Photographs of National Geographic exhibit. What an unforgettable experience!

Thank you once again, and I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This was my fourth time at the Venetian, and it never disappoints. It was a larger suite than we've ever been given before, all in great shape. All staff members are great, friendly, courteous. Will stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your loyalty. As a loyal part of The Venetian family you are among our most valued guests; therefore, your kind words mean all the more to me. Thank you for your continued patronage and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian for years to come.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I don't know how I can say anything that hasn't already been said. This is a fabulous property. The lobby is absolutely stunning looking exactly like an Italian palace. I requested a room close to the elevators (which I never do for fear of noise but I was warned about the long long hallways). The way the floor is configured no rooms are right across or next to the elevators because between the bank of elevators and the rooms is a circular reception area with hallways running off it like spokes from a wheel. We were the first room from the elevators on the 21st floor and never heard anything. The rooms have been described here so I won't go into detail but I will say that the furnishings are tasteful and comfortable. The bathroom is most impressive with double sinks, a roman soaker tub, a glass shower and a separate vanity with lighted mirror - oh, and its own TV and telephone. Housekeeping was so meticulous; mopping and vacuuming each day. Most hotels we've stayed in that only happens between guests unless specifically requested. The staff is very courteous and efficient. A call to Guest Services is answered with your name and requests are taken care of immediately. We looked at a few other properties while we were wandering around but I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review and for acknowledging the superior accommodations, guest interactions and meticulous housekeeping services of our resort. The Venetian is a truly special place, and I am so glad that you had a wonderful time. Your recommendation and loyalty to our resort is valued beyond measure.

I hope to welcome you again soon. The Venetian is indeed your palace!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I decided to go away this New Year. Although, we have both stayed at a lot of hotels in Vegas throughout the years; we thought we'd try the Venetian this time, since neither one of us had before--boy are we glad we did.

From the front door, the staff was very courteous. Our room suite was absolutely beautiful; bed comfortable and clean, great room/housekeeping service, all were great.

The night life within the hotel was on "crack" x 100, which equaled a very good time. New Year Eve was amazing with, as we watched the fire works with thousands of people from all over the world on the veranda/bridge of the venetian. I can not articulate the overall environment on that night if I tried.. Just Amazing! My husband and I both agree that The Venetian get's two thumbs up. Thank you for a great stay Venetian

Room Tip: We stayed in Tower 33 room #330 Great suite toward the back of the hotel overlooking the mountains
4  Thank Extravagant8865

Dear Guest,

First and foremost - Happy New Year! Thank you so much for choosing The Venetian as your destination of choice to ring in the New Year. Although you could have stayed at any resort on the Las Vegas Strip, you chose us, and we are grateful. You are a valued first time guest, and it brings my team and me sheer joy that you had an amazing stay. The experience you described on the Rialto Bridge is definitely surreal as the environment of a New Year celebration coupled with the festivities of Winter in Venice is a sure sight to see. It brings me great jubilation to know that you and your husband were able to take in all of the sights and experiences of that fine and joyous evening.

Thank you so much for your patronage, and we truly hope that you will allow us another opportunity to host you.