The Venetian Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
26,649 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I usually stay at Encore but due to Platinum Elite IHG status I thought I would give the Venetian a go. Why why why is all I can ask now? From the time Wanda checked in I didn't feel at all special. There was no excitement from her, and the feeling I was just a number was clearly obvious. Then I walked into my so called view suite that had a view of a car parking lot. When I rang to try and change rooms I got the smart a.. Eren who was as helpful as an obnoxious child. Totally useless. She basically admitted her hotel has no good views. Oh she did offer to move me to a room with her in words the same view. Maybe I am stupid, but why would I want to make the effort to move for the same view? I then spoke to higher management who offered a suite in Venezia tower where the view is marginally better but still not great. The room was nicer too but be prepared to pack your lunch to get to your room every day. The rooms are ok, bed is comfortable. But that's it for me. From there you are a number with zero staff interaction etc. And the hotel doesn't have a world famous Vegas buffet. For mine get me back to Encore any day - it feels much classier, the staff make you feel special, the views are far far superior, the complex feels much much nicer and you get to see real staff etc as you walk around. I won't be returning to Venetian that's for sure!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zhangram
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent stay. I am truly disappointed to learn about your experience. I am so sorry that we did not provide you with unmatched guest service during your visit. Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced.

I am disappointed that we were unable to rectify these challenges while you were staying here. As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may look into this further.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed with some friends in December 2013 for 4 nights. I was most comfortable on the couch in the Bella 2 x queen suite and the front desk did all they could do to get me extra pillows. Everything except the view was wonderful. I am returning on 22nd of March 2014 with my wife and 12 year old daughter and would dearly love a room, again a bella 2 x queen suite booked, that overlooks either the strip or the volcano? We have nothing like this in Scotland. As I have walking issues I do have to spend a fair bit of my time in the room and feel this would just top off any reviews I may make to a 100% score. So look out for booking under Watson on 22nd March please :-) and try , please please, to accommodate us in a suite with requested view :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Still, I apologize that you were not happy with the view from your suite.

I reviewed your reservation and see that you reserved a standard Bella suite. Although we strive to meet all our guests' requests, there are times we are unable to do so. Should you wish to guarantee a view from your suite prior to arrival, I recommend booking your reservation in our Bella View Suite as this will confirm your suite category.

Thank you again, and I hope to welcome you back to The Venetian in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

The Venetian is most beautiful resort in Las Vegas! Service, amenities and the overall experience is second to none. This is where I will always stay! Staff members were prompt, courteous and accommodating. You felt like you were their single guest. Next time we will stay for a week, four nights is not enough time to take advantage of everything that The Venetian has to offer and really enjoy yourself.

Room Tip: We did not have a view of the strip. We had a view of the Wynn Golf Course, which was fine for us. And we forgot to take photos inside of our suite, but believe me, unless you are a celebrity and accustomed to 1400 sq ft and larger hotel suites, the 650 sq ft king bed suites at the Venetian are over the top
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making The Venetian your resort of choice when traveling to Las Vegas. I am humbled that you consider us the most beautiful resort in Las Vegas, and I am most certainly glad that you had a great time with us. Your recommendation of The Venetian is truly appreciated, and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I love this hotel for the size of the rooms and bathrooms. The Bella Suite is more than enough space for 3 adults. We had a few hiccups - flowers that were delivered to our room a day late and a 10 pm request for an extra blanket for the sofa bed that never showed up, but other than that we were very happy. The beds and bedding are very nice.

We always ask for a room at the far end of the hallway so we don't have people walking past our room when they are finally calling it a night. It is so worth the extra walk!

Room Tip: Rooms at the far end of the halls are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Katie H
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

While I am pleased that your stay was positive overall, I apologize for the “hiccups” you encountered. Providing unmatched, individualized service is a hallmark of our standards here at the resort and I am disheartened that you experienced these shortfalls.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hosting you at The Venetian | The Palazzo for many Las Vegas vacations to come.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Second time staying at the Venetian.
EVERY part of my stay was FABULOUS, from the reception to checkout (and of course EVERYTHING in between) Never saw a reason to need to leave the property. EXCELLENT accommodations, staff throughout, dining, room service, casino, shopping and shows!
Can't wait to return for a 3rd time!!!

Room Tip: Choose an upgrade, if available, for a "view" if that is important to you. I've stayed in both (view/non view) It's a personal choice
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels bring you back to Las Vegas!